Homemade Shampoo to Prevent Hair Loss
There are periods of time that you notice your hair is falling out more frequently. It’s weaker, brittle and has split ends. You’re losing hair and don’t know what to do. Hair loss is due to many causes, from genetic factors to stress problems. A simple way to take care of it and strengthen it is with proper treatment. We’ll explain how you can make a homemade shampoo to prevent hair loss. It’s very simple and affordable!
How to make your own homemade shampoo for hair loss
We all know it’s truly concerning. For men, it’s almost always due to hereditary factors, a hereditary shadow from fathers to sons that’s difficult to avoid.
But for women, factors tend to be varied and are fortunately reversible in many cases if you follow proper lifestyle habits, which is why you should include more vitamins and take better care of your diet.
Let’s see what tends to cause hair loss in women:
- Hormonal problems, metabolic changes
- Deficiency of iron and other minerals, vitamin E deficiency
- Stress or anxiety problems
- Dandruff or even fat that blocks the hair follicle
- Excess testosterone associated with certain diseases
We also recommend:
1. What you need to make homemade shampoo for hair loss
- The first thing you’ll need is natural shampoo with neutral pH. You’ll use it as a base for the rest of the ingredients, which is why the kind usually used for babies is great. They tend to be the most natural kinds in the store. You just need a small bottle, the standard kind that’s found in stores.
- To make your homemade shampoo, use essential rosemary oil. It’s great to reactivate the blood flow and strengthen your hair. You’ll also need essential lemon oil. It’s a great antiseptic and it’s refreshing.
- You’ll also need two vitamin E capsules. You can find them in natural stores as well as pharmacies. It’s a basic and ideal component to fight hair loss. It has great results.
2. How to make it
It’s very simple. Just pour ten drops of essential rosemary oil and ten of essential lemon oil in your neutral shampoo. Then, don’t forget to add the two vitamin E capsules. Shake the shampoo bottle well and it’s done, you now have a bottle of homemade shampoo for hair loss!
It’s important to use this anti hair loss shampoo frequently, at least every other day. You should apply it to wet hair and do a scalp massage for at least 10 minutes. Then, let it sit for 10 more minutes. Lastly, rinse with warm (not hot) water.
See how easy it is? It’s a refreshing shampoo, with elements that will activate circulation and regenerate the strength of your hair.
Hair loss lotion, great for after shampooing
Nettle is a medicinal plant that strengthens your hair and fights hair loss. You’ll find a lot of hair care items with this ingredient in pharmacies and natural stores. You can find is as lotions and shampoos, a wide range with very good results.
We’ll give you a simple recipe so that you can benefit from it and use it after the shampoo we mentioned above. Take note:
- Take 6 nettle leaves and make an infusion, just like the one you drink every afternoon.
- Bring a cup of water to boil, add the leaves when it starts boiling, and let them sit for 10 minutes.
- Strain them and let the infusion cool for a little bit. It’s better for it to be warm than completely cold.
- Once you have washed your hair with the shampoo and rinsed it, add this nettle infusion and do a small massage again for at least 10 minutes.
Remember that this nettle based lotion doesn’t need to be rinsed out afterward. In other words, you should do this massage for ten minutes and then let your hair dry. If you dry your hair with a blow dryer, try to keep it at low temperature, because it can dry out and damage your hair.
You can wash your hair with the shampoo every other day while you can use this great nettle-based lotion twice a week. Be consistent and you’ll see results.