Turmeric Super Drink for Health Benefits
Studies have been able to determine that many of the foods with antioxidant properties can help to improve health and to prevent different types of illnesses.
For a long time it has been known that a diet high in antioxidants is key to fighting and stopping the action of “free radicals.” There are molecules that can lead to various illnesses, including cancer. One food high in antioxidants is turmeric.
This spice, considered one of the most beneficial for the body, is characterized by its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. In addition, it has some 300 antioxidants. Just as turmeric is included as an ingredient in many recipes around the world, it is also a part of many natural remedies and therapies that have as a goal to better health. This article will share the recipe for a turmeric super drink!
This healthy juice that can be prepared with the spice in powdered form or even better with the fresh root. This powerful drink has a high analgesic and anti-inflammatory power and many other health benefits.
Healthy turmeric super drink
This incredible remedy is part of traditional Eastern medicine, and its recipe has spread all over the world. All the ingredients used are from a natural source. The drink has a very positive effect on the body, and can help prevent illnesses and relieve pain of all sorts.
Want other uses of turmeric? Check out:
- 1 tablespoon of powered turmeric
- 5 cm (2 inches) of ginger root
- 5 carrots
- 2 lemons
- 1 orange
- 1 cucumber
How to prepare it?
Peal the citrus fruits, the ginger root and the carrots. Mix all the ingredients in a blender. Process until you have obtained the turmeric super drink. For best, results, drink it a half hour before breakfast.
What are the curative properties of this drink?
- Combats arthritis: The juice from turmeric has a high analgesic and anti-inflammatory power that can help to fight arthritis and its symptoms. The main ingredient (curcumin) becomes active when diluted. This substance relieves the stiffness and swelling in the joints.
- Helps with mental issues: in studies carried out by scientists in the United States it has been determined that turmeric can help to reduce the risk of depression and dementia, and at the same time relieve some of the symptoms. In this study they discovered that turmeric is only 2.5% less effective than anti-depressant drugs, but the most important is to know that turmeric has no side effects.
- Physiologically block depression: Although more scientific evidence is lacking to explain this effect of turmeric, it is believed that it blocks the enzymes that increase the risk of depression. It also potentially reduces the level of cytokines, which are those that can affect the body’s response to stress.
- Reduces pain: turmeric acts as a natural analgesic that can help to reduce and control different types of pains. Turmeric contains NF-B, a protein capable of activating the defense mechanisms of the body that help to fight against pain.
- Anti-cancer: a proper turmeric super drink is rich in antioxidants, so this natural remedy could help to fight and stop the action of free radicals that accumulate in the body and that lead to many illnesses including cancer. Turmeric juice could help to prevent ovarian cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer and breast cancer.
Read more about turmeric:
- Prevents digestive problems: this drink from turmeric helps to reduce stomach bloating, alleviates acid and gastritis. And, further, you can include more turmeric in your diet to take the most advantage of this benefit.
- Prevents heart problems: the consumption of the juice from turmeric can help to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol, protect the heart and improve the health of the blood vessels. It is recommended to help prevent different types of heart problems.
- Eliminates toxins: The drink from turmeric has cleansing and detoxing properties. These properties stimulate the elimination of toxic substances from the body, helping to prevent different illnesses. Turmeric can also improve skin health and appearance.
- Protects the liver: turmeric acts as a biliary tonic and protects the liver thanks to its high content of the substance curcumin. There are various studies that have determined that turmeric could help to eliminate stones from the gallbladder, facilitate the digestion of fats, and have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Make yourself a turmeric super drink today and reap the health benefits!