The Benefits of Cinnamon Water with Apple and Lemon for Weight Loss
Want to lose weight in a healthy and enjoyable way? Try making this cinnamon water with apple and lemon. You won't regret it!
This mixture of cinnamon water, apple, and lemon can be made in less than 20 minutes a day to improve your health. If you haven’t tried it yet, now is your chance to discover it!
However, it’s first important to note that these natural remedies alone won’t work miracles. Detox diets are fashionable these days, and although this beverage does have great properties, you also need to consider a few things:
- First of all, these natural remedies always need to be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle. You need to consume a balanced and varied diet, and avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
- Secondly, you need to be consistent. Good habits and natural remedies alone won’t help you lose weight. You need perseverance and willpower.
- You should also remember that not everyone has the same metabolism. It will be easier for some people to lose weight and harder for others.
With that said, we want to encourage you to take care of yourself and discover the great benefits of this delicious cinnamon water with apple and lemon.
The Benefits of Cinnamon Water with Apple and Lemon
This recipe will require some cinnamon sticks, a green apple, and lemon juice. These are all incredibly healthy foods, and when you combine them, you increase their benefits.
Up next, we’ll explain everything that this delicious drink can do for you.
An antioxidant-filled beverage
Lemon, green apple, and cinnamon all protect you from the oxidative damage that’s caused by free radicals. This is a beverage packed with polyphenols, which are great for caring for your heart health.
However, remember that antioxidants alone won’t help you lose weight. What they do is promote the proper functions of your body. They protect your cellular health and also take care of your liver – an organ that’s essential for weight loss.
In addition to that, here’s a curious fact that never fails: all foods that are rich in antioxidants have very little fat and calories.
Cinnamon water for inflammation
Meanwhile, foods that have anti-inflammatory properties can fight fluid retention, prevent kidney or heart problems, and protect you from multiple diseases.
Both cinnamon and lemon have powerful anti-inflammatory properties that give you the vitamins and minerals you need to care for your health.
Regulate blood sugar levels
This recipe is full of benefits for your body. One of the most interesting effects it has is that it balances your blood sugar levels.
Cinnamon is one of the best foods to protect you against metabolic syndrome and Type II diabetes. Much of its activity is focused on your digestive enzymes, which break down food and allow nutrients to be absorbed, regulating any excess sugars. When you combine cinnamon with apples you can “capture” much more glucose and slow down its effects.
All of this takes care of your health – and your figure.
Promote active metabolism
Once again, it’s important to remember that cinnamon water with apple and lemon won’t help you lose weight on its own.However, what it does is promote a more active metabolism. This will help you burn fat more easily if you follow a healthy lifestyle.
One of the main benefits of cinnamon water is its detoxing abilities. It’s a diuretic, it promotes digestion, it helps you feel full for longer, and it’s great for your heart health.
In addition, cinnamon water makes fat less resistant – especially fat that is stored in the abdomen. Its effects are so strong that if you consume it for 15 to 20 days, you’ll see good results as long as you follow a healthy diet.
Meanwhile, green apples, and their enzymes in particular, will help you eliminate fat even more easily.
In addition to this medicinal cinnamon water, don’t hesitate to eat green apples on their own at least three times a week. You’ll get great benefits from the pectin, the fiber that’s contained in the fruit’s peel.
How to make cinnamon water with apple and lemon
- 1 liter (about one quart) of water
- 2 green apples
- 1 to 2 cinnamon sticks (10 g)
- The juice from 1 lemon
- As we mentioned in the beginning, this can be ready in just over 20 minutes.
- To make this remedy, start by choosing two good green apples that are organic. Wash them well, slice them (no need to remove the peel), and set them aside.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and add it to the liter of water.
- You’re almost done. All you need to do now is add the apples and cinnamon sticks to the lemon water.
- Store it in the fridge for a couple of hours. If you prefer, you can leave this to steep overnight to allow the cinnamon, apples, and lemon juice to better release their properties.
- The next day, drink a little of this water before each main meal.
Ready to try it?