Delicious Low-Fat Cinnamon Ice Cream
Even if you don't think it's possible, you can make delicious low-fat cinnamon ice cream. We'll prove it to you with this recipe that you're going to love.
Don’t worry: you absolutely won’t regret trying this low-fat cinnamon ice cream recipe. In fact, we think you’ll love it. You’ll also learn the importance and difference between fruity ice creams and creamy ones, and how they affect your body.
Get ready for the best taste, great nutritional content and some important information.
Low-fat Cinnamon Ice Cream
The first thing to keep in mind is that, to make good ice cream, it doesn’t have to be high in calories or fat. It’s actually the opposite. You can get the most out of fruits by using them in a practical way.
In many cases, there’s a lot of myths and half-baked information surrounding desserts or sugary dishes. For this cinnamon ice cream recipe, you’ll learn that it’s not all negative. A lot of it will actually be beneficial for your body.
- 2 cups of oat milk (500 ml)
- 3 cups of skim milk cream (360 g)
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract (30 ml)
- 8 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar (60 g)
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon powder (60 g)
- 2 cinnamon sticks (8g)
- First, mix the oatmeal, cream, cinnamon sticks and cinnamon powder in a pot. Turn the stove on to low heat and put the pot over the flame.
- Then, beat the egg yolks, add the sugar and blanch the whole mixture.
- Add one more touch of skim milk cream.
- Once the ingredients in the pot are done cooking, you should remove it and let it sit.
- Immediately after, add the yoke mixture and put it over the flame again. This time, let it cook for five minutes.
- Finally, stir in the cinnamon sticks and let the mixture cool to room temperature before putting it in the freezer.
- Store in the freezer for at least four hours before eating it.
Now you’re done making this recipe for cinnamon ice cream with low-fat ingredients!
Cinnamon, Banana and Lemon Ice Cream
Another aspect that you can’t ignore is the effect of sugar on the body. This is especially true when it comes to desserts and sweets. In many cases, the commercial products that you eat are full of sugar. To break this vicious cycle when it comes to ice cream, you should try this healthy alternative.
Read this article: How to Make Healthy Ice Cream
- 3 bananas (800 g)
- 1 can of coconut milk (370 g)
- 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil (30 ml)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder (30 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (8g)
- It’s best to start this recipe at night to get the best flavor.
- First, peel and cut the bananas into circular slices and store them in an airtight container before putting them in the freezer.
- Then, store the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, once you’ve completed the previous steps, open the can of coconut milk and extract the pulp with a spoon. Be careful to not soak it with water or it will lost its creaminess.
- Put the coconut pulp in the blender until it has an ice cream-like texture.
- Now, do the same with the bananas, coconut oil, cinnamon and lemon zest.
- This should give you a normal ice cream consistency. Then, all that’s left is pouring it into a glass or a bowl.
- However, if you lose a bit of the ice cream consistency, don’t worry. You can put it all in a container and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes, and then it will be ready to enjoy.