Weak Bones and Joints: Learn How to Strengthen Them
What can you do to improve your boin and joint health if you suffer from arthritis, osteoporosis or a similar condition? Today, we'll see what food and lifestyle choices are best for you in these cases.
Do you have weak bones and joints? Chances are you do if your knees hurt when you go upstairs. Besides, you probably do if this discomfort is more intense when it’s cold out or at night. Symptoms of this type may indicate arthritis, erosion or even osteoporosis. These are conditions 20% of the population suffers from.
What to do? First, mentally prepare yourself. Joint problems aren’t easily resolved. However, if you follow the advice we show you below, then you’ll have a better quality of life.
How Can You Strengthen Weak Bones and Joints?
In order to improve weak bones and joints, the following is necessary:
See also: Why Do My Hands Go Numb When I Sleep?
Initially, you should eliminate the toxins that harm your cells, make your tissues sick and weaken your system. This accumulation of harmful elements debilitates cartilage, for example, and also makes your bones and joints weak.
In order to depurate your body, the first thing you have to do is avoid both carbonated drinks and foods rich in fats. You need to do this because they cause a loss in that essential calcium for strengthening not only your bones but also your teeth.
In order to make weak bones and joints stronger, depuration and regeneration efforts should be simultaneous. Only then will your body be able to rebuild cartilage and boost cellular regeneration. As a result, tissues free of toxins, rich in minerals and good vitamins will allow you to have a stronger and firmer joint system.
A Depurating and Regenerating Diet for Bones and Joints
It’s best to depurate your body in the mornings. To this end, choose foods rich in vitamins and minerals, which are great to start the day. They’re rich, healthy and, above all, great for eliminating toxins, preventing fluid retention, as well as fighting constipation.
Start your day with a glass of warm water with lemon or a tablespoon of olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice. The latter is an amazing remedy both to cleanse and to optimize the functions of your liver. You can alternate these two options throughout the week. Don’t drink or eat anything else before.
Suggestions for Breakfast
- A cup of 15 grapes and two slices of pineapple.
- Green tea.
- Boldo tea.
- A cup of strawberries and kiwi.
- Peach juice.
- Almond milk.
- Prickly pear leaf and orange juice: This combination is as healthy as it is amazing. It’ll give you many nutrients, as well as properly cleanse your body. How to make it? It’s very easy. You’ll need a medium sized prickly pear leaf and two oranges.
- First, boil the prickly pear leaf in 200 mL of water until it’s tender.
- Then take the juice from two oranges and put it in the blender with the prickly pear and the glass of water that you used to boil. Try to get a well-blended juice. If the flavor is a little strong, you can accompany it with a little bit of honey.
- A cup of oats with a green apple.
Suggestions for Lunch
The following options will help you depurate your body.
- Steamed broccoli.
- Carrots with brown rice.
- Baked eggplant.
- Whole wheat avocado, mustard and tomato sandwich.
- Coleslaw with cucumber, pineapple, spinach and pumpkin seeds.
- Beet juice with apples and a garlic omelette.
- Lettuce, pineapple, raw broccoli, avocado and almond salad.
Suggestions for Lunch or Dinner
Choose among the following regenerative options at dinner or lunch.The purpose is simple: to regenerate cartilage by nourishing it with a base of essential foods in order to strengthen your bones and joints.
- Baked cod with tomato.
- Garbanzo beans.
- Carrot coup.
- Chicken breast with lemon.
- Hard boiled eggs.
- Stuffed tomatoes with turkey.
- Rye bread with garlic or onion omelette.
- Baked salmon with lemon and pepper sauce.
- Jello (jello is great for rebuilding cartilage).
A Healthier Lifestyle
Just as you need to choose depurative and regenerative foods, so you should improve your lifestyle habits.
Therefore, as has been noted above, you should avoid carbonated drinks. Besides, stay away from industrial and precooked foods. Also try to drink more fluids throughout the day and increase your consumption of fruits rich in vitamin C.
Exercise in Moderation
Exercise should be moderate. If you have bone and joint problems, intense exercise can sometimes cause more problems than benefits. Going for a walk in the morning and swimming three times a week are definitely the best for these cases.
Be careful with the medication you usually take to relieve joint pain. Anti-inflammatories tend to seriously harm the health of your liver, so try to combine them with natural remedies. A ginger infusion always has good results and is great.
Follow this advice to improve your quality of life, as well as your bone and joint health.