Strawberry Water to Detox Your Body
Strawberries are not only a wonderful gift from nature. This small fruit with a beautiful crimson color encloses great natural health benefits. These natural cleansers also provide your body with nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants, and as if that weren’t enough, help you lose weight. Do you want to know more?
We get the greatest benefits of strawberries from their water especially, which is incredibly rich in minerals and vitamins. If you’d like to incorporate them into your diet, we recommend trying strawberry water, as it is not only good for your health but also a natural aid weight loss and detox. Keep reading to find out more!
Why Cleanse Your Body?
- The huge amount of toxins that the human body can store is incredible. But how do they get in us you ask? They get in through two ways: externally and internally. The first is when you get elements from the environment and food, and the second happens when your own body creates them from free radicals, intestinal bacteria, parasite, etc.
- What happens is that your depurative system, made up of the liver and kidneys, feels jammed by them and these toxins start to accumulate, which causes a series of symptoms.
- You feel tired, you have acne breakouts, colds, stress, headaches…
- Drinking strawberry water will help you naturally cleanse. Your body will renew itself and the intense job of the liver and kidneys will be relieved.
Other Benefits of Strawberries
- Strawberries have great diuretic, purifying, and antioxidant powers.
- They are rich in vitamins A, C, and E.
- They are rich in iron, vitamin K, and folic acid.
- They care for your heart.
- Strawberries have anti-inflammatory properties, which is why they help you when you have muscular properties or any bone diseases.
- Strawberries have soluble fiber, which means they are a huge help in the absorption of carbohydrates and help keep sugar levels balanced.
- They are good at fighting constipation.
How to make and Drink Strawberry Water
Strawberry water is great for eating for breakfast at least ten days a month in order to cleanse your body. It is a very simple recipe to make, which is why the entire family can benefit from it. Don’t add any sweeteners, just essential ingredients that will act as great detoxifiers. As you will see, the taste is as refreshing as it is tasty.
Ingredients for a Glass Every Morning
- 5 strawberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 mint leaves
- The first thing you do is wash the ingredients well. We recommend putting them in boiling water for a few seconds after you wash them. Make sure the strawberries are fresh so that you can take advantage of their benefits.
- Just put all the ingredients in the blender: strawberries, lemon juice, and the mint leaves. Get a homogenous mixture.
- Put this mixture in a glass of water and stir until it is well mixed.
- If you add a few ice cubes, the drink will be even better and more refreshing.
Who Does Strawberry Water Benefit?
- People with uric acid.
- People with arthritis and rheumatism
- If you have hypertension or cardiovascular problems
- If you have anemia, because it increases your dosage of vitamin C so that you will synthesize iron better
- Diabetic people with hypoglycemia problems or with altered glucose metabolism
- Children or pregnant women because of its high vitamin content
- Anyone that wants to cleanse their body, feels tired or bloated
Who Should Not Drink Strawberry Water?
- Strawberry water is not recommended for people that have colitis or irritable bowel, or those who have sensitive bowels.