Strawberry Water to Detox Your Body
Strawberries are not only a wonderful gift from nature. This small fruit with a beautiful crimson color also encloses great natural health benefits. Strawberry water contains cleansers that provide your body with nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants, and as if that weren’t enough, they help you lose weight. Do you want to know more?
We get the greatest benefits of strawberries from their water, which is incredibly rich in minerals and vitamins. If you’d like to incorporate them into your diet, we recommend trying strawberry water, as it’s not only good for your health but it’s also a natural aid for weight loss and to detox your body. Keep reading to find out more!
You may also like:
Fruits That Accelerate Weight Loss
Why should you cleanse your body?
- The huge amount of toxins that the human body can store is incredible. But how do they get inside of us? They get in through two ways: externally and internally. The first one is through elements from the environment and food, and the second one happens when your own body creates them from free radicals, intestinal bacteria, parasites, etc.
- What happens is that your cleansing system, which consists of your liver and kidneys, gets saturated and these toxins start to accumulate, which causes a series of symptoms.
- You feel tired, you get acne breakouts, colds, stress, headaches…
- Drinking strawberry water will help you cleanse your body naturally. Your body will renew itself and the intense job your liver and kidneys do will get lighter.
Other benefits of strawberries
- Strawberries have amazing diuretic, purifying, and antioxidant powers.
- They’re rich in vitamins A, C, and E.
- They are also rich in iron, vitamin K, and folic acid.
- They’re good for your heart.
- Strawberries have anti-inflammatory properties, which is why they help you when you have muscular pains or any bone diseases.
- Strawberries contain soluble fiber, which means they are a huge help in the absorption of carbohydrates and help keep sugar levels balanced.
- They’re good at fighting constipation.
How to make and drink strawberry water
Strawberry water is great to drink at breakfast. You should do so for at least ten days to a month in order to cleanse your body. It’s a very simple recipe to make, which is why the entire family can benefit from it. Don’t add any sweeteners, just essential ingredients that will act as great detoxifiers. As you’ll see, the taste is as refreshing as it is delicious.
Ingredients for a daily glass of strawberry water
- 5 strawberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 mint leaves
- The first thing you must do is wash the ingredients well. We recommend putting them in boiling water for a few seconds after you wash them. Make sure the strawberries are fresh so that you can take advantage of their benefits.
- Just put all the ingredients in the blender: strawberries, lemon juice, and the mint leaves. Get a homogenous mixture.
- Put this mixture in a glass of water and stir until it’s well mixed.
- If you add a few ice cubes, the drink will be even better and more refreshing.
Who can benefit from drinking strawberry water?
- People with uric acid
- People with arthritis and rheumatism
- If you have hypertension or cardiovascular problems
- If you have anemia, because it increases your dosage of vitamin C so that you’ll synthesize iron better
- Diabetic people with hypoglycemia problems or with an altered glucose metabolism
- Children or pregnant women because of its high vitamin content
- Anyone who wants to cleanse their body, feels tired or bloated
Who should avoid strawberry water?
- Strawberry water is not recommended for people who suffer from colitis or irritable bowel, or those who have sensitive bowels.