How to Lose Weight with Eggplants
Eggplants are a versatile vegetable with many culinary uses. After all, they’re delicious and people love using them as accompaniments in several dishes. In addition, thanks to their high water content, fiber, and low amount of calories, you can even lose weight with eggplants.
Eggplants are vegetables that are native to India. They hide an entire treasure trove of health benefits, which make them an excellent vegetable to include into your daily diet.
In this article, we’d like to talk about how you can lose weight with eggplants.
The Benefits of Eggplants
Eggplants have countless benefits for your health. Here are just a few of them:
- Eggplants aid in digestion.
- In addition, thanks to the saponin they contain, they help reduce body fat by preventing fat absorption.
- They fights cellulitis.
- Eggplants are anti-inflammatory.
- They reduces free radicals that attack and harm cells.
- Thanks to the fiber in their seeds, eggplants are an excellent laxative.
- They’re great for the liver and gallbladder.
- Eggplants regulate cholesterol.
- They provides the body with calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, and many other nutrients.
How to Lose Weight with Eggplants
As previously mentioned, eggplants contain an element called saponin, which noticeably decreases the absorption of fat.
Nutritionists recommend drinking eggplant water or juice (whichever you prefer) as the best way to lose weight with eggplants. This will detoxify your body while simultaneously improving kidney function by also acting as a diuretic.
In addition to this, and thanks to the fiber in their seeds, eggplants help improve intestinal function and prevent problems with constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
That being as it may, you should always follow a diet that does not contain too much fat in order to lose weight, and also do at least half an hour of exercise a day. Eggplant juice is an excellent ally for losing weight, but it won’t work by itself if you don’t eat a balanced diet and get exercise.
Nutritionists recommend drinking a glass of eggplant juice just before your first meal. This way, the fats will not be as easily absorbed.
Weight loss recipe with eggplant juice
Before anything else, you must know that eggplant should not be eaten raw. You must cook it.
This is because it contains an alkaloid known as solanine, which is toxic to the body. If you eat it raw, you will experience stomachaches and headaches.
When you’re choosing one at the market, lean towards those that are on the firm side.
- One fairly large eggplant
- Half a liter (about 2 quarts) of water
- The juice of one lemon
- Begin by peeling the eggplant and cutting in into small pieces.
- Then, place them in a bowl with cold water, and let it soak for a few hours. If you want, you can do this the day before so it can be ready in the morning.
- Once it has soaked, heat it so it cooks, and bring the water to a boil. Let it boil for at least 15 minutes.
- Once the water is boiling, add the lemon juice.
- Then, lower heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- After, add to a blender so that the pulp and water are well blended and uniform, making a balanced juice.
Remember that it’s best to drink this eggplant juice must be drank 15 minutes before your first meal, and on the days you want to do your diet.
No matter what, you should always remember that to lose weight with eggplants, you must accompany their consumption with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise.It might interest you...