Tips for Perfect Eyelashes
Are you looking for long, thick, beautiful lashes? Look no further! Here are some tips to achieve those perfect eyelashes you've been dreaming of.
Have you always wanted to have perfect eyelashes like movie actresses, models, or singers?
You don’t need to spend a fortune on beauty treatments. You can get perfect eyelashes with a few tricks and tips that are more than effective. You’ll just need a few tools and makeup.
Keep reading to learn more!
Five Steps for Perfect Eyelashes
This makeup has a lot of influence on your look. Always choose a high-quality product, with natural ingredients, to hydrate and care for your eyelashes, that is also easy to remove but does not come off right away.
Keep it in a cool and relatively dry area so that it lasts longer.
- Before applying mascara, remember to clean your lashes well with makeup remover or moisturizing cream, and then rinse with warm water.
- Dry them well and apply a thin layer of mascara.
- Let dry, and then apply a second layer. If you concentrate on the far end of your upper eyelashes, you will give more deepness to your eyes.
Use an Eyelash Curler
There’s no doubt that curved eyelashes are more sensual. Eyelash curlers do this job and are not expensive. Also, what’s nice is that the process does not hurt.
- Just hold it for a couple seconds and that’s it!
Separate Your Eyelashes
When you’re applying mascara, your eyelashes tend to stick together and form groups.If the makeup is not good quality, it will also leave clumps.
- To prevent these inconveniences, put the back part of a spoon face up on your eyelashes and repeat, curving upwards.
- Let the mascara dry and use an old, unused toothbrush or special brush to get them how you like.
Use an Eyelash Brush
When you apply the mascara and before it dries, use a brush to style them how you like. Another good idea is to do this before putting on makeup, but only if you have high-quality mascara.
The good news is that this also increases blood flow and gets rid of the lashes that have fallen out.
Always Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Even if you don’t put on makeup every day, don’t forget to keep them in good shape. Never go to bed without removing your mascara.
Apply makeup removing creams to get rid of the dirt from the day, and always use gentle cotton balls.
You can apply almond oil to massage the area and hydrate it so that they look thicker, stronger, and beautiful.
Natural Remedies for Perfect Eyelashes
These home remedies will give you great results and bring you perfect eyelashes:
- Put equal parts castor, almond, avocado, and olive oil in a bowl.
- Use this mixture to remove makeup by soaking a cotton ball in it.
- Then, apply a drop on your eyelash line and go to bed.
- In the morning, rinse it off.
Castor Oil and Rum
- Mix three teaspoons of castor oil with one of cane rum.
- Apply it to your eyelashes with a cotton ball. Be careful that it doesn’t get in your eyes.
- Let sit overnight.
- In the morning, rinse it off.
- Use a natural and loose chamomile tea, not the kind you get in bags.
- Buy the dried flower and put a handful in a cup of boiling water, let steep, and strain.
- When it’s cold, soak a cotton ball in it.
- Put this on your eyelids and lashes every night.
Besides using this the mixture mentioned beforehand, you can also use olive oil on its own. It is an unmatched home remedy for hair and skin.
- Apply two drops on your eyelashes every night using a cotton ball or the tips of your fingers.
- Always go from bottom to top and leave it on until the following morning.
More Tips for Perfect Eyelashes
- Avoid curling them with mascara on, because they will get damaged easier.
- If you use an eyelash curler, be sure not to put too much pressure on your eyelids. This is where your lashes come from, and you will weaken them if you do this by preventing them from growing or being strong and healthy.
- Always curl your eyelashes in three parts, gently and being careful not to break them. As a result, the effect you get will be more natural and you will also be protecting them from direct problems.
- You should apply the natural oils that help the beauty and health of the eyelashes (olive, almonds, castor) up to twice a week in order to keep them hydrated.
- Heated eyelash curlers should be used with great caution, just like hair irons. The results are not 100% satisfactory, but they can be good for a special occasion.
- Before applying mascara, you can put on a multiple-effect base, in other words, something to separate the eyelashes, give them volume, define the curl, and not leave clumps when you put on the two layers of color.
- Eat more oranges, carrots, and honey to help in the growth of eyelashes from the inside of your body.