4 Easy Tips for a Slimmer Neck
It’s unpleasant to see fat accumulated around your neck. It can make you feel bad about your appearance and sometimes makes you look older than you really are. Neck fat can be difficult to get rid of and many women turn to plastic surgery as a remedy, but that’s not the only option. We’ll show you how you can get a slimmer neck with a few simple steps.
Simple steps to reduce saggy jowls
What causes saggy jowls in the first place? Basically, the muscles under your jaw lose their tone with age. That, along with your diet, lead to saggy skin that affects your appearance. But don’t lose hope! With a little effort and by following some simple strategies you can achieve a slimmer neck. Let’s learn how!
Your external appearance reflects your internal health, thus the old adage “you are what you eat.” Consequently, it is important to follow a detoxifying and hydrating diet if you want to look and feel better.
You might like: Detox Treatments For Your Face
Take advantage of foods that contain vitamins and minerals that are specifically good for the skin. Here are some ideas for natural juices and shakes that will improve the appearance of your skin:
- Apple and beetroot juice: Tasty, refreshing and nutritious, this is an excellent juice for flushing out toxins and reducing fluid retention. Have a glass before eating to help your digestion. This juice may enhance your body’s ability to absorb nutrients and will make you feel full and satisfied after every meal. Drinking apple and beetroot juice is an easy way to achieve a slimmer neck.
- Cantaloupe juice: This is one of the most nutritious juices around. The properties of cantaloupe help repair skin tone and prevent unsightly fat deposits from accumulating under your jaw. To make the most of the nutrients in melon, blend the fresh fruit with water and serve over ice. It’s not only tasty – it’s healthy, too.
- Lime and mint: This combination is a powerful antioxidant, cleanser, and revitalizer. Lime juice is full of antioxidants that fight the free radicals in our bodies. Not only that, but it can help you decrease fluid retention and eliminate toxins. What’s more, when you mix it with “magic” mint, you have a liquid skin revitalizer.
Read more: Home Remedies with Spearmint Leaves
2. Vitamin E for elasticity and firmness
For a slimmer neck, we recommend that you increase your intake of vitamin E. apples
3. Masks and peels
One tool that will help you get a slimmer neck is a wheat germ oil face mask.
Before bed, use a cotton ball to apply wheat germ oil and massage it gently into your skin moving upward from your neck to your jawline for 10 to 15 minutes. Easy!
4. Exercises for a slimmer neck
These simple exercises will help you achieve a younger looking neck. Keep in mind that in these areas of your body, the skin is firmly attached to the muscle structure. Consequently, if you are able to tone and firm those muscles, your skin will follow suit. The key is consistency.
- The first exercise is simple: draw circles clockwise with the tip of your tongue along your upper palate. Keep your spine straight and your mouth closed. This exercise targets your jowls. Do sets of ten circles three times a day.
- Vocal vowel exercises are also important and can be fun. Pronounce all the vowels in the most exaggerated way possible. You don’t need to yell, just form the vowels silently with your throat and mouth. Do 10 repetitions daily. This is the perfect exercise to target your vocal cord muscles at the base of your neck.
- Throw a few smiles into your exercise routine! Smile while tensing your neck muscles as much as possible. do 10 reps a day, and remember to be consistent.
We hope you’ve enjoyed these tips on how to get a slimmer neck.