The Best Natural Remedies to Fight Syphilis
It's very important to detect syphilis in time to start treatment. In the case of pregnant women, it's essential not to transmit it to the fetus. Learn about some natural antibiotic remedies that can help in this article.
To fight syphilis naturally, there are some natural remedies with antibiotic properties. Unlike other sexually transmitted diseases, this disorder is curable. However, it’s essential that it’s treated in time.
Learn more about this disease and the most suitable natural remedies to treat it without the risk of suffering side effects in this article.
What is syphilis?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that can also be transmitted from a mother to her fetus.
Its origin is a bacterium called Treponema Pallidum. This bacterium causes ulcerous skin lesions on the penis, vagina, anus, rectum, lips, or mouth.
Although it’s not serious, it must be treated to prevent it from affecting the heart, brain, or other organs.
The problem in combating syphilis is that its symptoms may go unnoticed. Thus, many people could have this disease without knowing it.
However, when in doubt, you can take the tests, since its diagnosis is simple. In addition, treatment with antibiotics is very effective.
One of the most serious types of syphilis is when a woman suffering from this disease is pregnant. The fetus can become infected through the placenta or at the time of delivery. Therefore, medical monitoring is essential at all times.
- Sometimes babies are born without symptoms, but they can also have skin rashes on their palms or the soles of their feet.
- Later, more serious symptoms may be deafness or deformities in the nose or teeth.
Natural remedies to fight syphilis
1. Tibetan garlic cure
Garlic can be the ideal alternative to conventional antibiotics, which can cause a harmful alteration in our intestinal bacterial flora.
This medicinal food has antibacterial, as well as antiviral and anti-fungal properties. It is, therefore, an excellent remedy to fight all kinds of pathogens and, incidentally, to eliminate toxins from the body.
For garlic to have its healing properties, you must consume it raw.
Those who can not eat it that way can buy capsules or perform the famous Tibetan garlic cure. This method allows you to consume concentrated garlic gradually, so that your body can tolerate it as best as possible. You must follow the procedure strictly and completely.
2. Guava and honey smoothie
Vitamin C is a powerful remedy to fight syphilis and other diseases caused by bacteria such as tuberculosis. In addition, it has the virtue of strengthening the immune system, so that it helps us raise your defenses and prevent this infectious disease.
At home, you can prepare a smoothie that’s rich in vitamin C made with guava, one of the fruits richest in this nutrient.
- Although citrus fruits all stand out for their content in this vitamin, guava has up to four times more.
- For this reason, if you take it for at least a week, you will benefit from its antibiotic properties.
- In addition, you can sweeten it with honey to further multiply its powerful effects.
3. Green tea, cat’s claw, and licorice tea
If you want to fight syphilis with medicinal infusions, we recommend taking a combination of healing plants for at least 15 days. You can mix these three natural ingredients:
- Green tea: Green tea is an ancient antioxidant medicinal plant that strengthens the immune system. It’s very effective in preventing and treating infections caused by bacteria, while preventing the aggravation of any disease.
- Cat’s Claw: Cat’s claw is considered a natural antibiotic thanks to its ability to raise the defenses of your body.
- Licorice: Licorice stands out for its high antibacterial power. However, for people who suffer high blood pressure, you should not consume licorice or take medication without first consulting with your doctor.