Discover the Ancient Tibetan Garlic Cure
Today we're showing you an ancient Tibetan garlic cure that's highly effective for treating various illnesses and losing weight healthily. You don't want to miss this!
The Tibetan garlic cure is an ancient medicinal recipe created by the Buddhist monks of Tibet in order to take advantage of the powerful properties of garlic.
Not only is this purifying therapy effective for treating illnesses and losing weight healthily, but it’s also simple and inexpensive–anybody can make it.
A lot of people know about the benefits of eating raw garlic daily, as it’s one of the most medicinal foods that exists. This cure will give you another way of enjoying the benefits of garlic in a short time.
Benefits of the Tibetan garlic cure
Here are just some of the benefits of the garlic cure:
- Eliminate accumulated fat deposits in the body
- Helps to decrease the amount of “bad” cholesterol (LDL) while increasing “good” cholesterol (HDL)
- Diminishes triglycerides in the blood
- Helps to prevent the formation of thrombosis
- Gets rid of hypertension
- Purifies and improves the function of the liver
- Improves the function of the kidneys and helps fight liquid retention
- Helps improve circulation
- Strengthens the immune system and helps strengthen the defenses
What types of illnesses does the cure help?
- Heart disease
- Cerebral thrombosis
- Eye problems
- Hearing problems
Should I take the Tibetan garlic cure?
You should not take the Tibetan garlic cure if you:
- suffer from gastric ulcers or digestive problems
- take anticoagulants
- cannot eat raw garlic
We recommend that you consult with a doctor or naturopath before undergoing this cure, especially if you have health problems or if you’re taking any medication.
- 12 ounces of garlic, preferably organic
- 1 cup of 70% alcohol for internal use
Preparation of the Tibetan garlic cure
Put the raw garlic, peeled and mashed or crushed, together in a glass jar or bottle with the alcohol. Seal it hermetically and place it in the refrigerator for 10 days. After 10 days, filter the liquid, which should appear somewhat greenish, with a cloth or strainer. Put it in the fridge again for three days more. After this time has passed it is ready and you can start the cure.
How should I take the Tibetan garlic cure?
It’s very important to rigorously follow the steps that we show you for how to take the Tibetan garlic cure. You should always take the indicated amount, mixed with a little bit of water, twenty minutes before your three daily meals. In order to measure it correctly, you should always use an eyedropper, which you should also keep in the fridge.
- First day: 1 drop before breakfast, 2 drops before lunch, 3 drops before dinner
- Second day: 4 drops before breakfast, 5 drops before lunch, 3 drops before dinner
- Third day: 7 drops before breakfast, 8 drops before lunch, 9 drops before dinner
- Fourth day: 10 drops before breakfast, 11 drops before lunch, 12 drops before dinner
- Fifth day: 13 drops before breakfast, 14 drops before lunch, 15 drops before dinner
- Sixth day: 15 drops before breakfast, 14 drops before lunch, 13 drops before dinner
- Seventh-day: 12 drops before breakfast, 11 drops before lunch, 10 drops before dinner
- Eighth day: 9 drops before breakfast, 8 drops before lunch, 7 drops before dinner
- Ninth day: 6 drops before breakfast, 5 drops before lunch, 4 drops before dinner
- Tenth day: 3 drops before breakfast, 2 drops before lunch, 1 drop before dinner
From the eleventh day on, you should take 25 drops three times a day until you have finished the preparation.
It’s important to tell you that, although we don’t know why, you should not take this cure more than once every five years.
As with all purifying cures, you may notice some symptoms initially, such as headaches, breakouts, or other problems that are the result of the detoxifying action of the garlic. These symptoms should not last beyond the first few days. We also recommend that you drink water between your meals and consult with a doctor or naturopath if your symptoms persist or get worse.