Four Ways to Lose Weight with Oatmeal
In order to lose weight with oatmeal, you must add it to a well-balanced diet and an overall healthy lifestyle that includes being active. Far from sedentarism and overindulgence.
While the idea of losing weight quickly simply by taking a “miracle remedy” or diet product might seem tempting, the best thing to do is improve your habits and start making changes to build a healthy lifestyle.
Today we’d like to tell you all about oatmeal, a healthy ingredient suitable for those who want to lose weight or maintain it.
The benefits of oatmeal
Oatmeal has always been an excellent nutritional supplement. Not only is it known for its high quantity of antioxidants and trace minerals, but also for the rest of its nutritional properties.
- Firstly, it promotes healthy weight loss
- Reduces triglycerides and bad cholesterol
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Helps lower high blood pressure
- Improves stamina while exercising
As you can see, oatmeal is a healthy food that can help you thicken some dishes and enrich others. Thus, try to find ways to benefit from it.
Oatmeal recipes for weight loss
Some of the best ways to lose weight with oatmeal are the following that we are going to mention. Remember these merely complement a well-balanced diet and aren’t “magic” solutions for a “perfect” body.
1. Oat milk
Firstly, here’s one of the most common ways to prepare oatmeal and start to lose weight. It’s quite easy to make and only takes a few minutes.
- 8 c. of mineral water (2 l.)
- 1 c. of whole-grain oats (104 g.)
- 1/2 tsp. of lemon juice (2 ml.)
- Firstly, using a blender, mix the oats in a cup of water to a smooth mixture
- Then add the rest of the water and mix again
- Next, add the lemon juice
- Then, strain the drink to eliminate any chunks
- Finally, drink it every morning on an empty stomach; you’ll notice changes after two weeks
Read more: Drinking Oat Milk: What Are the Benefits?
2. Lose weight with cooked oatmeal
This is another common way to lose weight with oatmeal. Simple, easy, and fast to prepare for breakfast as well as as a light snack or dinner.
- 6 c. of mineral water (1 1/2 l.)
- 1 c. of whole-grain oats (105 g.)
- 2 tbsp. of barley miso (12 g.)
- Firstly, heat the water and add the oats as soon as it boils
- Then, let it cook for five minutes and turn off the heat
- Then, wait until the mixture cools down and add the barley miso; let it sit for eight hours
- Finally, blend it; it’s now ready to drink
3. Oatmeal-pear-ginger shake
Blending your favorite ingredients can be one of the greatest delights when it comes to losing weight.
- 1/2 banana
- 1 ripe pear, peeled
- 1 skim yogurt (125 ml.)
- 1/2 c. of precooked oatmeal (52 g.)
- 1/2 tsp. of chopped ginger (2 g.)
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
See also: How to Keep Your Arteries Healthy
- Firstly, incorporate all ingredients into a blender and process it to a homogeneous mixture
- Then, drink it as part of your breakfast, it’s an effective way to get all the energy you need
4. Oatmeal recipe for weight loss – cookies
You can lose weight with oatmeal by making some light cookies to replace the unhealthy snacks, pastries, and other edibles you might snack on. Learn how to make them and eat them at an evening snack without feeling guilty.
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 c. of egg
- 1/2 c. of flour (120 g.)
- 1 c. of rolled oats (105 g.)
- 1 c. of brown sugar (250 g.)
- 3 tbsp. of butter (60 g.)
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract (15 ml.)
- 1/2 c. of raisins or nuts (125 g.)
- A pinch of powdered cinnamon and one of baking soda
- Firstly, place the oats, nuts or raisins, flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a bowl and mix
- Then, in a separate container, beat the butter with the vanilla extract and the egg
- Then, add the sugar little by little, beating continuously to a homogeneous mixture
- Add the mixture of oatmeal and raisins and blend it all
- Finally, mold your cookies and bake them until they are golden brown. They’ll be the best diet dessert of your day!
It’s possible to lose weight with oatmeal as part of a healthy diet
Make the very most of these oatmeal recipes for weight loss and start enjoying all the benefits this cereal has to offer. Keep in mind that oatmeal won’t help you lose weight on its own.
Thus, keep in mind that you can lose weight with oatmeal as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, based on coherent habits.
Finally, drink enough water throughout the day, exercise regularly, maintain a well-balanced diet, reduce your intake of salt and sugar, and unplug from your busy life now and then to always feel good. Furthermore, c onsult a doctor or nutritionist to clear any doubts you might have.