How to Make a Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E Hand Cream
This moisturizing cream can help you hydrate your hands naturally without running the risk of fading chemicals that can be harmful to your skin.
Moisturizing your skin is an easy, healthy habit. After all, it helps you to counteract the negative effects of dust, cleaning products, and the environment. It’s also easy to ignore. But, the skin on your hands can easily lose its natural moisture over time, which makes it susceptible to injury and signs of aging.
Your skin is exposed to the sun’s rays and toxins. Because of this, it can show unsightly spots and imperfections.
Luckily, there are some 100% natural remedies that can help. They help rehydrate and regenerate your skin by giving it a boost of nutrients and benefits.
In this article, we want to share a homemade cocoa butter and vitamin E hand cream to help keep them moisturized. It’s great for protecting them from dryness and free radicals. Give it a try, you’ll love it!
A wonderful, hydrating hand cream with cocoa butter and vitamin E
Combining cocoa and vitamin E makes for a hand cream with hydrating and restorative properties. Overall, applying it regularly can make big strides towards getting dry hands to look better.
Unlike commercial creams, it doesn’t have aggressive chemicals. It also doesn’t cause any negative side effects after being applied.
In fact, its antioxidants even encourage cellular regeneration. Plus, they can even reduce the harmful effects of the sun and toxins on your skin.
You might like:
The benefits of cocoa butter
Cocoa butter is known in the cosmetic industry for its versatility and hydrating powers. It’s a natural product that’s great for revitalizing dry, sensitive skin.
- Contains lots of fatty acids, vitamin E, and proteins. Once absorbed, these help to keep your skin’s natural moisture while your cells repair themselves.
- Has a hydrating effect that counteracts damage caused by UV rays. Plus, it counteracts some of the effects of chemical cleaning products, leaving your hands soft and smooth.
- Has healing and anti-inflammatory properties. These are great for speeding up healing from superficial wounds or burns.
- Contains antioxidants and essential minerals that help to inhibit the negative effects of free radicals. As a result, it reduces the appearance of dark spots and prevents skin looseness.
The benefits of vitamin E
Vitamin E oil can both hydrate and protect, helping to maintain your skin’s beauty. Plus, it’s easy to find capsule supplements at pharmacies and cosmetic stores.
- It is said to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Both of these are able to heal your skin from damage caused by the sun, heat sources, and rapid changes in climate.
- It can also reduce oxidative stress and speed up cellular regeneration to prevent spots and wrinkles.
- Applying it to your hands helps to keep them smooth and moisturized, especially when your skin’s pH level changes after contact with chemical products.
- It’s also good for reducing the buildup of dead skin cells and other particles that cause imperfections.
How do you make this natural cream with cocoa butter and vitamin E?
Making this natural cocoa butter and vitamin E hand cream is very simple. It should only take you a few minutes.
First of all, make sure to get 100% organic ingredients. There are refined varieties that lack the right amount of nutrients.
As an extra, we suggest adding coconut oil. It’s rich in the kinds of nutrients that can help keep your skin moisturized.
- 4 tablespoons cocoa butter
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (optional)
- First, add the cocoa butter to a heat-resistant container. Then, put it in a double boiler.
- Once it melts, add the contents of a vitamin E capsule.
- If you want, you can also add the coconut oil and mix it in.
- When it’s mixed well, take it off of the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Pour the cream into a container with a lid and use it every day.
How to use it
- First, take a small amount of the cream and rub it on your hands and cuticles.
- Then, massage it until it’s completely absorbed.
- Repeat this up to 3 times per day.
- Add it to your personal care routine, preferably every day.
Do you want to make your own cocoa butter and vitamin E hand cream? As you can see, it’s pretty easy. Buy the ingredients in your favorite drugstore and start to enjoy its fantastic properties!