Healthy Shakes that Care for Your Vision
The health of your vision requires a certain input of vitamins and minerals so it can function normally. Sometimes, common actions like spending a lot of time in front of the computer, stress, or certain weight loss diets cause you to lose not only visual acuity, but also to contract certain diseases associated with vision.
This will take its toll because of the mere fact of not taking care of your nutrition.
For example, following a proper diet with essential vitamins is enough to allow you to regenerate your ocular tissue. These are simple components that you will often find in fruits and vegetables. Let’s do a small review.
Vitamins that Care for Your Vision
Vitamin A (liposoluble)
Also known as retinol, it is basic for your vision since it will stimulate the retina’s light sensitivity. If you lack this vitamin, you will notice that when it gets dark, it is very hard for your eyes to focus, they get tired and they sting. To avoid it, just eat food rich in this vitamin like:
Carrots, spinach, milk, butter, egg yolks…
It is active in all of your fresh vegetables and provides great benefits and antioxidant effects, as well as folic acid, iron… It is in oranges, lemons, grapefruit, strawberries, raspberries…
Healthy Shakes for your Vision
Carrot, Apple, and Spinach Shake
Great for caring for not only your vision but also your hair, teeth, skin… It is best to drink it in the morning for breakfast.
Ingredients for one person.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 apple.
- 3 fresh spinach leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of wheat germ.
- 1 glass of mineral water.
- Wash the carrots and apples well, removing the seeds in the apple. Wash the spinach as well and put it all in the blender.
- Once it is liquefied, add the water and stir well. Lastly, sprinkle in the wheat germ, which is very beneficial for your vision. Drink it immediately.
Beet, Carrot, and Apple Juice
Here you have essential carrots and apples again, which are basic for caring for your vision. But this time, add a tasty and healthy beet. Why? Simply because it is incredibly nutritious and essential for caring for your vision thanks to vitamins A and C as we mentioned before.
- 1 beet.
- a carrot.
- 1 apple.
- 1 cup of mineral water.
- First, Wash the beet, apple, and carrot well. Cut them into small pieces (you don’t have to peel them) and put them in the blender until you get a very homogenous and thick mixture.
- Then, Mix the shake with water. If you want to give it a special and refreshing touch, a good idea is to add a little bit of lemon.
- Also, always drink it on an empty stomach, either in the morning or before meals.
Thanks to its antioxidant power, it is great for caring for your vision. But not only that, its virtues are more well-known for caring for your intestine, kidneys, and for coordinating an endless number of metabolic processes that make this small fruit an essential ally for your health.
- 50 grams of blueberries.
- a glass of milk.
1. The process is very simple. First, get fresh blueberries from your supermarket or market and put them in the blender with milk. You will see how when you mix it, it takes on a characteristic, intense purple tone. You can add a little bit of sugar or cream to sweeten it or just drink it naturally. Its benefits are unbeatable. It is undoubtedly a good breakfast that will care for your vision everyday.
Papaya Shake for your vision
Papaya has many properties for your health: it is an antioxidant, a digestive, healer, laxative, painkiller, antiseptic, diuretic… Its medicinal properties are attributed to also strengthening vital functions like vision, hearing, and the respiratory system. It is a gift from nature that you can take multiple benefits away from.
- 50 gr of papaya.
- 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- A half glass of skim milk.
- Peal the papaya and take out the seeds. Then cut it into small pieces and put it in the blender.
- Add yogurt and skim milk. Mix very well.
- Drink it immediately to get all of its properties. It is your choice to add a little bit of sugar or not to it. It is best to have this papaya shake for breakfast or mid-afternoon.
Finally, we hope you liked our article, for more information on health and remedies click below!It might interest you...