When the healing properties of these three ingredients are mixed together, you get a remedy that’s more than the sum of its parts. It has the power to reduce bloating quickly — and naturally.
A lot of people occasionally get a bloated belly, both women and men. There are a lot of different causes, which is why it’s not so simple to get rid of it. However, certain foods can really help.
This article will teach you how to make a healing remedy with papaya, green tea, and aloe vera. Within a week, you’ll notice big improvement in your abdominal inflammation. Go ahead and give it a try!
There are a lot of possible causes, and it’s important to know what yours is because the solution depends on it:
- Eating too much
- Food intolerance
- Drinking too much liquid during a meal
- Mixing a lot of different kinds of foods
- Too much fiber
- Fluid retention
- Not chewing your food well, swallowing air, etc.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
However, besides digestion-related issues, women may get bloated from hormonal issues as well. For example, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, or premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Other times, it has to do with pregnancy or menstruation.
Below you can find three medicinal foods that have the power to reduce bloating naturally. If you combine them, you can make a home remedy. Take it during several days and you’ll see remarkable results. Of course, you’ll also have to eat well and manage your emotions and anxiety better, since those elements affect your body as well.
Papaya is one of the best fruits when it comes to fixing digestion difficulties. Due to the enzymes in it — papain being the most important — this tropical fruit helps your body digest proteins better and thus reduce inflammation and bloating.
Papaya also contains a good amount of fiber, which prevents constipation and lowers blood sugar levels. Not to mention, issues with your blood sugar can cause fat to build up in your abdominal area.
Take a look at this article too:
Green tea is an ancient medicinal beverage with incredible health benefits. Even ages ago, it was known for being high in antioxidants and very energizing. Today, people drink it almost religiously to prevent health issues and even lose weight more easily.
Well, it turns out green tea is also excellent for bloating. First of all, its flavonoids (a kind of antioxidant) act like natural anti-inflammatories. Secondly, it helps you burn fat.
The gel found in aloe vera leaves is very versatile, useful in the beauty realm as well as health treatments. It’s anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, remineralizing, and regenerative. Hence its popularity as a medicinal plant!
You can extract the gel yourself or buy the gel at the store. It’s worth mentioning that it has a laxative effect, so if you consume too much of it, your intestines may get irritated.
Papaya, green tea, and aloe vera home remedy
- 1 slice of papaya
- 1 teaspoon of green tea (4 g)
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera juice (50 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
If you’d like to, you can add some seeds from the papaya as well, because they help kill intestinal parasites. Add 5 seeds per recipe.
How do I make it?
- First of all, make the green tea by adding the leaves or tea bag to almost-boiling water. However, make sure you’ve already turned off the heat first.
- Let steep 5 minutes and strain if necessary. Set aside.
- Process the papaya and aloe vera juice in the blender. Add the green tea once it has cooled a bit.
- Sweeten with the honey.
- Drink at room temperature or chill a bit, but don’t drink it too cold.
How do I drink it?
- To reduce bloating, drink the smoothie first thing in the morning.
- There’s no need to gulp it down; it’s best to sip it.
- If you’re hungry, you can have breakfast 30 minutes after finishing the smoothie.
- During the day, drink plenty of water between meals.
- To use the smoothie as a treatment for bloating, drink it 7 days straight. You could also go for 2 weeks at a time and then rest.