Take Inches off Your Waist with this Tea
In addition to targeted exercise, if you want to drop inches from your waistline you can combine cinnamon and laurel to promote the burning of fat
Your waist is one of the areas of your body that makes your figure look stunning. Unfortunately for most of us, it’s also the part that typically reflects weight gain.
Diet and exercise are the most important things you can do to lose weight. However, tons of women are still looking for additional techniques to reduce their waistline more easily.
Although everything depends on your metabolism and personal level of dedication, there are some extra tricks that will give you a boost and help you achieve your goal sooner than estimated.
It’s most important to understand that you won’t see results immediately. Permanent changes are required, especially in terms of what you eat.
Know that you know this, we want to share a special trick with you that combines two ingredients to help you reduce those annoying additional inches from your waist.
However, always remember: Don’t give up!
There are a wide variety of fat-burning recommendations that will help boost your metabolism when you’re trying to lose weight.
Today we want to share a recipe for cinnamon and laurel tea with you. These two ingredients are well known for their abilities to stimulate detox and weight loss.
It’s not a miraculous cure to trim your waist, but these properties will decrease the build up of fat and inflammation in this part of the body.
Let’s take a look at them!
Read also: Lose weight every day with pineapple rind
The benefits of cinnamonKnown for its applications in cooking and medicine, cinnamon is a spice that’s rich in essential nutrients that will help fight excessive weight gain.
- Cinnamon contains important essential oils and antioxidants that “boost” your metabolism once absorbed into the body, increasing your ability to burn calories and eliminate fat.
- It’s low in calories, but its components are an important source of energy for the body.
- Cinnamon is recommended as a supplement to lower blood sugar levels, because it converts glucose into fuel for your cells.
- It is cleansing, a diuretic, and anti-inflammatory, which together help cleanse your blood of fluids and toxins.
The benefits of laurelFor many years, the laurel tree has been used to improve metabolism and reduce excess fat gain.
While it’s not as popular as other plants and spices, some view this as their best friend when it comes to losing weight and improving digestion.
- It contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that help restore your digestive and intestinal function, facilitating the elimination of waste.
- Its diuretic properties will eliminate the lipids you retain in the body, a factor that is directly related to weight gain.
- Its carminative substances help eliminate gas in your intestines, helping you prevent indigestion, feelings of heaviness, and swelling.
- Among other things, sedative effects promote feelings of well being and stop the cravings that lead to overeating.
Visit this article: 8 foods to avoid when you have inflammation
How do you make this natural tea to reduce your waistline?
The main benefit of cinnamon and laurel tea is to reduce your waistline and abdomen. Since it promotes detox, however, it can generally contribute to fat loss from any part of your body.
The most important thing is that you supplement your regular consumption with a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (5 g)
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g) (optional)
- First, add the cups of water to a pot and bring them to a boil.
- When it reaches a boil, add the cinnamon and the bay leaves.
- Reduce the heat to a minimum, cover the tea, and leave it for 2 or 3 minutes.
- After this time, remove it from the heat and wait for it to steep at room temperature.
- When it is suitable for consumption, filter it with a fine sieve.
Mode of consumption
- Drink a cup of cinnamon and laurel tea on an empty stomach.
- Store the remaining liquid and repeat this in the middle of the afternoon.
- Drink this at least three times a week.
Note: Avoid this remedy if you’re taking medications or under any medical treatment. Be sure to avoid it as well if you are pregnant or suffer from liver disease.
Did you like this recipe? If you haven’t tried it yet and you’re bothered by those “love handles” around your waist, make this at home and see the benefits for yourself.