Lose Weight Every Day with Pineapple Rind
The truth is that we can put on weight without even realizing it. Stress caused by work, a sedentary lifestyle and poor diet habits are the main causes of obesity.
However, is there a natural method that doesn’t require a lot of effort that can help us lose weight?
Something like this does exist, and many let it go to waste. We’re talking about the pineapple rind, a part of the fruit that we don’t usually use and that possesses unique and very healthy characteristics.
The pineapple rind could be the solution to many people’s natural weight loss, in addition to being a fairly simple and very healthy method.
If we talk about pineapple in general, we should mention its purifying and diuretic properties. Also, pineapples are low in caloric value: consuming 100 grams of fresh pineapple will provide a lot of fiber and only about 70 calories.
So, knowing all of the benefits of pineapple, it’s easy to imagine the effects that it will have on your body if you consume this fruit periodically. Actually, you can even lose weight rapidly and naturally in a matter of weeks.
What are the benefits of consuming pineapple rind?
If you’re wasting the rind of the pineapple by throwing it in the garbage, you should know that you’re missing out on one of the most powerful natural purifying and diuretic parts. Its purifying potential keeps your body free of impurities and substances that could be toxic or harmful.
Also, since it’s a potent diuretic, you can eliminate impurities or toxic substances through your urine or stool. Specialists even recommend that you use pineapple to eliminate kidney stones.
By combining these two properties of pineapple rind, this fruit helps to eliminate fats effectively and healthily.
Other benefits of pineapple rind
In addition, doctors also recommend pineapple for patients with congestive heart disease, hypertension, liver cirrhosis. Plus, it’s great for those that need edemas to eliminate the liquids in their lungs or other parts of the body.
Fight cholesterol with pineapple rind
Overall, eating pineapple rind helps to burn fats. However, it can also regulate LDL cholesterol, also known as “bad cholesterol.”
It’s important to keep your LDL cholesterol low. This helps keep your blood circulation idea while also helping you avoid heart attacks or other cardiovascular illnesses.
How to makes a pineapple rind infusion to lose weight every day
The consumption of the fruit helps you naturally slim down. However, you can get an even better effect from the pineapple rind. But how do you consume it?
The best way to take advantage of what the pineapple’s rind has to offer is by making infusions. These help to keep your body hydrated while you also get all of the benefits from the plant or fruit that you are using.
To correctly prepare this pineapple infusion, you should keep the following recipe in mind:
- The rind from a medium pineapple (you can take the leaves off). Try to ensure that the pineapple is organic.
- 1 liter of water
- You should soak the rind in the water and then put it on the stove to start boiling.
- Then, you can add cinnamon or other flavors so that it tastes better.
- You can drink a cup of this infusion on an empty stomach in order to purify the body every morning. Also, doing this ensures that your organs function regularly.
Problems with drinking a pineapple rind infusion
As everyone should know, taking any home remedy or drug in excess can cause health problems.
When it comes to the pineapple rind infusion, drinking it in excess can cause problems like:
- Hypocalcemia alkalosis
Therefore, it’s recommended that you only use it as needed. It’s important to keep in mind that losing weight in an uncontrolled manner can also cause serious health problems.
Keep a balance between the use of the pineapple rind and your dietary habits. Only by doing this will you be able to slim down naturally, in addition to keeping yourself healthy and energized.
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Barbieri R., Coppo E., Marchese A., Daglia M., et al., Phytochemicals for human disease: an update on plant derived compounds antibacterial activity. Microbiol Res, 2017. 196: 44-68.
- Buford TW., Cooke MB., Redd LL., Hudson GM., et al., Protease supplementation improves muscle function after eccentric exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 2009. 41(10): 1908-14.
- El-Shazly S. A, Ahmed M. M, et al. Physiological and molecular study on the pant-obesity effects of pineapple (Ananas comosus)juice in male Wistar rats. Food Science and Biotechnology. Octubre 2018. 27 (5): 1429-1438.
- Food Data Central. Pineapple, raw, all varieties. Agricultural Research Service. U. S. Department of Agriculture. Abril 2019.
- Maleki S. J, Crespo J. F, et al. Anti-inflammatory effects of flavonoids. Food Chemistry. Noviembre 2019. 299: 125124.
- Muhammad Z. A, Ahmad T. Therapeutic uses of pineapple-extracted bromelain in surgical care. A review. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association. Enero 2107. 67 (1): 121-125.