7 Simple Exercises for Sexy Legs
Today, we’re going to recommend a series of 7 very simple exercises for sexy legs so that you can shape your figure and your legs quickly.
You can do them right at home or anywhere, and you only need a few minutes a day. You’ll notice a difference!
1. Lunge jumps with leg change
One of the first exercises that you can do to get sexy legs is a lunge jump with a leg change.
- To do them, you should do a lunge so that one leg is behind the rest of your body.
- In this position, you should keep your back completely straight while the opposite knee should be at a lower level.
- When you have achieved this position, you should jump as high as possible with the help of your arms.
- While you are in the air, change legs and land in a lunge with the other leg behind.
- Do sets of 10 or 12 of this exercise.
2. Tuck jumps
- To do this exercise, you should slightly bend your knees and put your arms behind to help with your jump.
- Once you have adopted this position, you should jump as high as possible, trying to lift your bent knees as high as possible.
- This is an exercise that will require a good amount of effort so that you can do 3 sets of 10 jumps. Leave a rest time of approximately one minute between each of the sets.
3. Laying down legs lifts for your outer hip
One of the most basic and simple exercises to have sexier legs and a shapely figure is to do leg lifts while laying on your side.
- To do this, you should lay down on your right side and support yourself with your arm, putting your opposite arm on the floor.
- Then, you should lift and lower your leg slowly, without making any sudden movements that could cause pain or discomfort.
- This exercise should be done a few times with both legs. It also helps to shape your glutes.
4. Laying down leg lifts for you inner hips
This is a modified version of the previous exercise and consists of laying on your right side and supporting yourself with your arm, just like you did for the previous exercise.
- In this exercise, you should bend your left leg and bring it to the opposite side to support your foot on the floor, holding it with your hand to stabilize your movements.
- Raise and lower the other leg slowly and repeat a few sets of this exercise with both legs.
5. Lunges with weights
If in addition to getting sexier legs you want to strengthen your arms, this exercise is ideal for you.
- To do this, keep your back completely straight and your arms parallel with your body.
- Then, you should lunge backwards, switching legs without arching or bending your back.
- To get the best results from this exercise, lunge deeper, bending your legs at a straight angle.
6. Diagonal lunges with weight
Another exercise that will help you get sexier legs and strengthen your body is diagonal inclinations with weight.
- To do this, put your left hand on your hip while your right hand holds a weight or bottle of water.
- Then, take a step to the left while also leaning forward with your back straight, slowly making your back parallel with your right leg.
- In this position, touch your left ankles with your right hand. While doing this, your right leg should be straight and the left should be bent.
- Repeat this exercises a few times with both legs.
7. Legs lifts in a plank position
The last exercise that we suggest to have sexy legs are leg lifts in a plank position.
- I’s a very simple exercise that is done by supporting yourself with your arms straight against the floor, while supporting your lower half with your right knee bent.
- In this position, you should stretch your left leg, raising it as high as you can, and then lower it slowly, with gentle movements.
- Repeat this exercise with both legs, many times.