Drop a Pant Size with 5 Simple Changes to Your Diet
Is it really possible to lose drop a pant size or two just by making 5 simple changes to your diet?
Absolutely. Sometimes the smallest things can have the most surprising benefits for your health.
To keep this from happening, you need to be aware of this key aspect: a diet should be temporary, but eating well should be something that you practice every day.
You need to get yourself into the mindset that limiting your sugar intake and drinking plenty of water is not just good for your figure, it’s good for your overall health.
The tips we’re going to show you will help you drop a pant size—however, you need to adopt them as a part of your lifestyle.
You won’t be making any huge sacrifices or spending a lot of money. Let’s take a look.
1. Cinnamon is your new favorite sweetener
The next time you have a bowl of fruit for breakfast, add a little cinnamon. If you’re drinking a cup of tea, before reaching for the sugar, add a little cinnamon instead.
If you like drinking a glass of warm milk before bed for more restful sleep, don’t forget to add a teaspoon of cinnamon.
Discover 7 Negative Calorie Foods
Add this wonderful, satisfying and delicious spice to any dessert or drink to help you lose weight.
Here are a few reasons why cinnamon will help you drop a pant size:
- Cinnamon has the unique ability to imitate the insulin response in the body. It will help stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent them from spiking.
- Another interesting thing to note about consuming cinnamon is that it accelerates the metabolism to burn more calories and makes losing weight in the belly and the fat that accumulates there easily.
2. Eat bread, but make sure it’s rye
Bread is an essential food in any healthy diet. However, we need to choose the right variety to go with the food we’re going to be eating.
- The most beneficial is, without a doubt, rye bread. As with cinnamon, this grain helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- It’s really filling—more so than any other type of bread. In fact, when it comes to dropping a pant size, toasted rye bread is a huge help.
- Rye bread is also ideal for breakfast. Its carbohydrates release slowly to provide you with a steady source of energy for hours.
3. No more sauces. Olive oil is the best dressing
When we’re making a salad or cooking on the grill, we all love our sauces, dressings and marinades, like barbecue, Caesar, sweet and sour, tartar sauce…
- We know it makes food even more delicious. But in order to drop a pant size, you’ll need to limit the sauces and dressings you eat.It’s not about completely eliminating them from your diet, but limiting them to occasional use.
- The best dressing for your food is olive oil. It keeps fat from accumulating in the abdomen and it’s good for your heart.
- When it comes to weight loss, saturated fats are key. Despite what many people think, foods like olive oil help manage cholesterol levels and promote weight loss.
To take advantage of all its benefits and drop a pant size, consume a teaspoon of olive oil every morning before breakfast with a little lemon juice. Wait half an hour before eating breakfast.
4. If you crave something sweet, eat some dark chocolate
An ounce of dark chocolate a day is good for your heart’s health and will satisfy your craving for something sweet. It also stimulates the digestive system and provides plenty of nutrients that your heart needs to stay healthy.
And how could you resist? When you’re hungry between meals, snack on a piece of fruit, some nuts and a little dark chocolate.
You’ll enjoy the endorphin boost!
5. Instead of a latte, get a tall coffee
Coffee is really good for weight loss. It speeds up the metabolism, suppresses your appetite and is an excellent diuretic.
Discover how to Sweeten Your Life with Healthy Coconut Oil
However, you need to watch what you put in it. Milk is high in fat and doesn’t digest well. Adding sugar isn’t good either.
- Try using other natural sweeteners like coconut sugar or cinnamon. Drinking a large black coffee is best.
- Adding a little extra water to your cup of coffee is, without a doubt, a good way to make your breakfast healthier, easier to digest and more filling.
Try it today!
We hope you liked our article, for more information on health and remedies click below!It might interest you...
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Institute of Medicine (US) Subcommittee on Military Weight Management. Weight Management: State of the Science and Opportunities for Military Programs. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2004. 4, Weight-Loss and Maintenance Strategies. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK221839/
- Slavin JL, Lloyd B. Health benefits of fruits and vegetables. Adv Nutr. 2012;3(4):506–516. Published 2012 Jul 1. doi:10.3945/an.112.002154
- Poti JM, Braga B, Qin B. Ultra-processed Food Intake and Obesity: What Really Matters for Health-Processing or Nutrient Content?. Curr Obes Rep. 2017;6(4):420–431. doi:10.1007/s13679-017-0285-4