Revitalize Your Body with Pear, Beet, and Spinach Juice
Pear, beet, and spinach juice… delicious! If you’ve never tried it, don’t miss out on this opportunity to discover a natural and rejuvenating recipe that will revitalize your body, boost your immune system and start your day off with energy.
If you like this type of natural juice that combines fresh fruits with vitamin-packed vegetables, the fantastic combination of these three ingredients will be a tremendous boon to your health and well-being.
Today we’ll show you how to prepare it and what it can do for you.
Pear, beet, and spinach juice: a gift for your health
Natural juices are all the rage, and if they’re cleansing or contain some kind of green ingredient, all the better.
Before getting too carried away by what’s trending right now, however, it’s important to find out what your body in particular needs.
- Before you make your juice or smoothie you need to evaluate whether the ingredients will suit you. It’s possible that lemon could cause you some discomfort, for example, or ginger could raise your blood pressure.
- It’s also important that you understand that a natural juice should never serve as a meal replacement. This juice made with pear, beet, and spinach shouldn’t be a substitute for your lunch or dinner.
- It’s also not a good idea to consume the same natural juice day after day. You need to vary your nutrition intake so that it’s balanced, fresh, and fair.
- Also pay attention to the caloric intake that is in each natural beverage. In this case, beets contain sugar, so if you’re diabetic you should probably avoid it or at least consult your doctor first.
The point of all this is to say that when you’re choosing the right natural juices for you, you need to first assess what your needs are.
Now we’ll tell you about the incredible benefits you can get from this pear, beet, and spinach juice.
Helps strengthen immune system and fight anemia
This juice made with pear, beet, and spinach is ideal for those who are in convalescence or suffering from anemia or another mineral deficiency.
- These three ingredients are powerful natural elements that raise your iron and copper levels, facilitating the better absorption of all nutrients and minerals, which in turn improves your body’s synthesis of red blood cells.
- If you’re going through a time when it’s harder to concentrate or you’re feeling tired accompanied by muscle weakness, consuming pear, beet, and spinach can be a very helpful remedy.
The simple act of making it into a juice means it’s much easier to consume. This is something to keep in mind.
Takes care of your heart
Something that you need to remember before preparing this juice is that all the ingredients should be fresh and raw. Beets, for example, lose some of their nutritional value if they’re cooked for longer than 15 minutes.
- That’s why there’s nothing better than chopping your fruits and vegetables into small pieces to make them easier to blend, meaning you’ll be able to benefit from all of their properties.
- One of the most important things you can get from this juice is the fact that it’s a good source of dietary fiber, which is ideal for your heart and reduces levels of bad cholesterol (or LDL).
- You should also know that this pear, beet, and spinach juice contains numerous antioxidants and flavonoids that reduce inflammation and improve your arterial function, preventing atherosclerosis.
Strengthens your immune system
- Thanks to this natural beverage you get a powerful combination of antioxidants and vitamin C.
This vitamin has long been known to be beneficial to your immune system because it stimulates the production and activity of white blood cells.
Do not miss carrot treatment for stretch marks
If you get in the habit of consuming this juice twice a week, your health in general will improve and you’ll notice you have fewer infections, the flu, or colds.
How to make this pear, beet, and spinach juice
- 1 beet
- 1 pear
- 3 cups of fresh spinach (90 g)
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- As we said at the beginning, it’s important that all your ingredients be fresh.
- First you need to wash all ingredients carefully. Then peel the pear and chop it into smaller pieces to facilitate blending. Do the same with the beet.
- Now all you need to do is add the beet, spinach, and pear to the blender. Once you’ve blended these three basic ingredients, don’t forget to add the cup of water to get a light, refreshing, and homogeneous beverage.
Drink this with breakfast, along with some kind of protein – such as eggs, for example.
You’ll love it!