Top 5 Natural Products for Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails
Most women want a complete beauty routine to keep their hair, skin and nails in good shape. That’s why it’s important to know the best products for healthy hair and other cosmetic elements.
Many women invest huge sums of money on skincare or hair care products to protect them from the premature signs of aging.
Due to damage from the sun’s harsh rays and toxins in the environment, many believe it’s becoming increasingly important to use treatments to counteract the damage.
What few people know is that there are plenty of 100% natural products for healthy hair that you can use for these goals.
While many of us trust commercial products above homemade stuff, experts have shown that many home treatments offer excellent benefits.
Below, we’ll share 5 of the best products for healthy hair, skin, and nails so that you can incorporate them into your daily beauty routine.
1. Olive oil: one of the best products for healthy hair
Extra virgin olive oil is one of the best beauty products that you already have in your kitchen.
Its high content of essential fatty acids and Vitamin E make it an excellent moisturizer that naturally rejuvenates your skin.
Its emollient properties may leave the skin looking softer and more hydrated.
- Massage a little olive oil into your skin until it’s completely absorbed.
- Repeat every night to keep skin looking hydrated.
- For body, shine, and strength, massage a tablespoon of warm olive oil into the scalp.
- Let this go to work for 45 minutes, then wash with your usual shampoo.
- For healthy nails and cuticles, soak your fingertips in olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Repeat this treatment three times a week.
The fruit, pit and oil of the avocado is a great alternative to beautify your body without the use of harsh chemicals.
Its fatty acids hydrate dry skin and improve its appearance.
It’s great for malnourished hair and brittle nails.
- Crush the pulp of a ripe avocado and use it as a masque on your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Repeat this treatment two or three times per week.
- Mix the pulp of a ripe avocado with a tablespoon of jojoba oil and apply to wet hair.
- Try to completely coat your hair before placing on a plastic cap. Let work for one hour.
- Rinse with cold water. Repeat application twice weekly.
- Make a paste with a tablespoon each of avocado pulp and coconut oil.
- Rub into the nails and cuticles and let work for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. Use every night before bed.
3. Green tea
Green tea is loaded with antioxidants, making it one of the best foods for slowing down the ageing process.
Its active compounds minimize the damaging effects of the sun’s UV rays and fight against of free radicals.
It’s also useful for fighting hair loss and changes in the nail surface.
- Mix the contents of two bags of green tea with a tablespoon each of honey and lemon juice.
- Mix to create a masque and apply to skin. Let work for 10 minutes.
- Repeat twice a week (preferably at night to avoid the sun’s rays).
- Prepare two or three cups of green tea and strain it. Use the liquid to rinse your hair.
- Let this work for 30 minutes, then wash as usual.
- Use up to three times weekly.
- Add six drops of wheat germ oil to a cup of green tea and soak your nails in it for 15 minutes.
- Use up to three times a week.
4. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is one of the best products for healthy hair, skin, and nails.
It contains medium-chain fatty acids that hydrate and naturally repair damaged skin.
It’s rich in antioxidants and the nutrients it contains may help to prevent the premature signs of aging.
- Take a tablespoon of coconut oil in the palm of your hands and rub the oil all over your body.
- Repeat every night to alleviate dry skin and eczema.
- Heat a couple tablespoons of coconut oil and massage into your hair.
- Rinse the following morning. Repeat every three days.
We recommend: 5 Coconut Oil Remedies for Healthy Hair
- Use a little oil to massage your hands and nails every night before going to bed.
5. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar possesses antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Using it on the hair, skin and nails may slow the growth of yeast and other germs.
It’s great for balancing the natural pH and removes the residues that adhere to the surface of the skin.
- Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water. Use a cotton ball to apply the solution to your entire face.
- Use three times a week to fight acne and excess sebum.
Combine one part apple cider vinegar with three parts water and use as a rinse after shampooing.
- Soak your fingernails in a solution of apple cider vinegar and water. Dry well.
- Using this remedy daily will keep your nails healthy.
Do you recognize any of these beauty products? Now you know how to help with your beauty projects. Go ahead, give them a try.