Lose Weight with Bird Seed Milk
According to studies, bird seed has enzymes that help reduce inflammation in organs like the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. One of these enzymes is called lipase, which is what boosts the quick dissolving of accumulated fat in the body.
What are the properties of bird seed?
Bird seed has been used popularly as a hypolipidemic agent or a reducer of fat levels in the blood. It has emollient and anti-inflammatory properties and a powerful diuretic effect. In the Canary Islands, this food has also been used for bladder problems, kidney stones, and urine problems.
Why is bird seed good for weight loss?
As we all know, losing weight is very difficult. It requires a good diet, physical activity, and other good lifestyle habits. Just like other foods, bird seed can form a basis for your diet because it favors the dissolving of fats. It also has other great properties for weight loss.
Bird seed is characterized by its abundance of enzymes, among which we emphasize lipase. This is responsible for eliminating excess fats that accumulate in your body. In order to take advantage of this benefit, experts recommend drinking bird seed milk, which can be obtained from soaking the seeds for at least 8 hours.
There are many foods in nature that can help you lose weight, but nothing can compare to bird seed. Despite it not being very famous in weight loss diets, the truth is that those who have tried it have got good results and claim that it is healthy, delicious, and a great help when trying to lose weight.
Bird seed is also rich in antioxidants, which helps to prevent cell aging. In addition to that it boosts skin health, and can prevent premature wrinkles. Just like the other vegetable milks, bird seed milk has a lot of health benefits, apart from weight loss.
Among its huge benefits is how it can help to prevent artherosclerosis. In addition to that it can help relieve urinary infections like cystitis, as well as helping to reduces arterial hypertension and obesity. Its anti-inflammatory abilities boost the health of the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It has also been found that diabetics who drink bird seed milk have also experienced improvements.
Read more: 5 Herbal Treatments for Cystitis
How to prepare bird seed milk for weight loss
Preparing bird seed milk is very easy, and, best of all, you can easily buy this food in the market at a good price. As a result you will get a vegetable milk with a mild and pleasant flavor. It will help you to lose weight, as well as recharging your body with enzymes that will boost your health.
Steps for preparing bird seed milk
- Once you have the bird seed, put 5 tablespoons in a glass of water and let stand overnight or for 8 hours.
- The following day, put the seeds in the blender with more water and mix it for a few minutes.
- Once it’s ready, strain it to get rid of the excess shells and drink it a few times a day.
- In order to get good results, it is very important to include bird seed milk frequently in your diet. You should drink a glass on an empty stomach and before each meal, preferably.
- Keep in mind that there is no miracle product that will help you lose weight. You will need to put in a lot of effort to see the results. Bird seed milk is a great help to lose weight in less time, but it is very important to have a healthy diet and good exercise.