Lose Weight with Bird Seed Milk
According to studies, bird seed has enzymes that help reduce inflammation in organs like the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. One of these enzymes is called lipase, which is what boosts quick dissolving of accumulated fat in the body.
What Are the Properties of Bird Seed?
Bird seed has been used popularly as a hypolipidemic agent or a reducer of fat levels in the blood. It has emollient and anti-inflammatory properties and has a powerful diuretic effect. In the Canaries, this food has also been used for bladder problems, kidney stones, and urine problems.
Why Is Bird Seed Good for Weight Loss?
As we all know, losing weight is very difficult and requires a good diet, physical activity, and other good lifestyle habits that also improve your quality of life. Just like other foods, bird seed is a base for your diet because it boosts the dissolving of fats and has other great properties for weight loss.
Bird seed is characterized by its abundance of enzymes, among which we emphasize lipase, which is responsible for eliminating excess fats that accumulate in your body. In order to take advantage of this benefit, experts recommend drinking bird seed milk, which can be obtained from soaking the seeds for at least 8 hours.
There are many foods in nature that can help you lose weight, but nothing can compare to bird seed. Despite it not being very famous in weight loss diets, the truth is that those who have tried it have gotten good results and claim that it is healthy, delicious, and a great help when trying to lose weight. Bird seed is also rich in antioxidants, which prevents cell aging, boosts skin health, and prevents premature wrinkles and expression lines.
Just like the other vegetable milks, bird seed milk has a lot of health benefits, even beyond aiding in weight loss. Among its huge benefits are the prevention of artherosclerosis, its positive effects for relieving urinary infections like cystitis, and prevents arterial hypertension and obesity as well. Its anti-inflammatory abilities boost the health of the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. Also, diabetics that drink bird seed milk have also had improvements.
How to PrepareBird Seed Milk for Weight Loss
Preparing bird seed milk is very easy and best of all, you can easily buy this food in the market at a good price. You will get a vegetable milk with a mild and pleasant flavor as a result, that will help you lose weight, as well as recharge your body with enzymes that will boost your health.
Steps for Preparing Bird Seed Milk
- Once you have the bird seed, put 5 tablespoons in a glass of water and let stand over night or for 8 hours.
- The following day, put the seeds in the bender with more water and mix it for a few minutes.
- Once it’s ready, strain it to get rid of the excess shells and drink it a few times a day.
- In order to get good results, it is very important to include bird seed milk frequently in your diet, drinking a glass on an empty stomach and before each meal, preferably.
- Keep in mind that there is no miracle product that will help you lose weight. You will need to put in a lot of effort to see the results. Bird seed milk is a great help to lose weight in less time, but it is very important to have a healthy diet and exercise.