Eating meals that are too heavy can result in digestive difficulties. In general, these cause symptoms like inflammation, pain and intestinal gas.
These issues can interfere with your daily activities. Even though they’re not that serious, they tend to present more problems when they’re not given the attention that they need.
Among other things, their appearance indicates that your intestinal bacteria is out of control. In addition to that, there is probably an imbalance in the pH of the digestive system.
The good news is that you can control it naturally. Fortunately, there are alternative remedies that help with the digestive process and with the regulation of the intestinal flora.
Today, want to take this opportunity to share a treatment made with aloe vera and papaya. When taken, it notably diminishes these issues.
Aloe vera and papaya remedy to fight inflammation and intestinal gas
Both aloe vera gel and papaya contain multiple properties that help to improve the function of the stomach.
Rich in natural fibers and digestive enzymes, this home made remedy is a good complement to fight inflammation and intestinal gas.
Aloe vera benefits
The gel found in aloe vera leaves has been used for hundreds of years as a way to relieve and improve gastrointestinal health.
This ingredient contains large amounts of vitamin B, a nutrient that stimulates the absorption of other nutrients as well as digestion.
In addition, it contains vitamin A, essential amino acids and enzymes that all help with digestion.
Plus, it also features substances like aloemodyne and allomitin which help to heal tissues in the case of gastritis, ulcers and excessive acid.
They provide laxative properties which are ideal for the improvement of intestinal movement in the case of constipation.
They have antiviral and antibacterial properties that help to reduce the risk of suffering from intestinal infections.
Its anti-inflammatory effects fight indigestion and the feeling of heaviness.
Finally, it also helps the microbial flora in the intestine. With time, it decreases the production of gas.
Benefits of papaya
Papaya is a tropical fruit with a soft texture that, because of its delicious flavor, makes up a part of millions of people’s diets.
- It’s known for its significant amount of essential nutrients, among them are vitamins A, B and C, potassium and dietetic fiber.
- It contains an enzyme called papain that acts as an anti inflammatory, antioxidant and detoxifying agent. This substance helps to alleviate digestive problems since it accelerates digestion and the assimilation of proteins.
- It’s an effective remedy for controlling intestinal heaviness by stopping the accumulation of waste inside of them.
- Its components improve the healing process of the stomach’s tissues, especially in cases of ulcers and gastritis.
- It prevents and combats acid reflux.
- In addition, it decreases bloating in the abdomen.
- Finally, it fights infections caused by intestinal parasites and helps to strengthen the immune system.
How to make this aloe vera and papaya remedy?
This homemade aloe vera and papaya remedy is a healthy drink. In addition to helping with digestion, it also improves your skin and hair health.
Its nutrients are easily absorbed. Plus, by regulating the pH of your blood, it helps to eliminate toxins.
- 5 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera (75 g)
- 3 slices of papaya
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- Cut the aloe vera leaf and extract the equivalent of 5 tablespoons of its gel.
- Cut the slices of papaya into cubes and put them in the blender with the aloe vera, honey and the cup of water.
- Process all of the ingredients for a couple of minutes or until you have a homogenous liquid.
- Serve without straining and drink right away.
How to drink it
- To detox your body, drink the beverage on an empty stomach for 7 to 10 days.
- If you have inflammation or gas, drink it up to twice a day.
- Drink on an empty stomach at least 3 times a week if you have ulcers or gastritis.
Are you ready to make this drink at home? If you have slow digestion or even if you’re feeling heavy because you ate too much, combine these incredible ingredients and take advantage of their properties.
Include it in your regular diet if you tend to have recurring intestinal issues.