Aloe Vera Remedy With Honey For Stomach Problems
Aloe vera has multiple uses and health benefits and its gel is a highly effective tonic.
Do you often have stomach pains, heartburn, or nausea? This could be the sign that you have a chronic stomach problem. As it happens, nature has a very versatile plant which can be used to treat stomach problems: Aloe Vera. With a little honey, you can make an ideal aloe vera remedy to make those uncomfortable symptoms disappear. You should, of course, check with your doctor first.
Aloe vera has multiple uses and benefits, from cosmetics to medicine. Take advantage of its properties and improve your quality of life thanks to the natural remedies you can make with it.
Do you know how it can act directly in your stomach area? Read on and find out.
Stomach problems and what causes them
Stomach problems are conditions that affect your digestive system, whether they’re mild or severe. There can be many different causes depending on your precise condition. The most common conditions are caused by too much fiber in the body, as this study from the Ramon and Cajal University Hospital in Madrid suggests, intolerance to a particular substance, or poor eating habits.
Some symptoms of stomach problems can include:
- Stomach pains
If you’re suffering from any of these, we recommend you visit your doctor to find out the cause. An early diagnosis is always the best course of action for effective treatment.
Stomach problems can be anything from Irritable Bowel Syndrome to cancer. Therefore, you should go to a doctor as soon as you feel unwell. Take your health seriously. No sort of pain is normal.
What is aloe vera and what are the benefits for the stomach?
You’ve probably already come across aloe vera as a great remedy for curing wounds and burns. This has been confirmed in this study by the Hospital Amalia Simoni Argilagos in Cuba. Its healing power is truly impressive, but internally it also has many benefits for the body.
Aloe vera contains vitamins A, B, and C, amino acids, and enzymes which significantly help improve the digestive system. Just one aloe vera leaf will be enough to make a drink or gel with some powerful curative properties.
Some of the benefits of this plant include the following. It:
- Reduces inflammation caused by gastritis or duodenitis
- Helps alleviate symptoms of a hiatal hernia.
- Stimulates digestion.
- Treats ulcerative colitis.
- Helps insulin production.
- Eliminates bacteria from the stomach.
- Alleviates the symptoms of Crohn’s disease.
Aloe vera remedy with honey for stomach problems
Try out this aloe vera remedy to treat your stomach problems. However, you should not take this remedy if you’re pregnant. We also don’t recommend it for women who are breastfeeding.
Be sure to drink it freshly made, as it’ll lose its properties over time.
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Take the aloe vera leaf and peel it carefully.
- Wash it well and leave it to soak in water for a few minutes to make sure that you remove all the yellow secretion. This can be quite bitter and have an unpleasant smell. You just want the clear gel.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and drink.
- We recommend two tablespoons of honey, but you can change this according to your tastes. It’s just there to sweeten and improve the flavor. Obviously, however, don’t go over the top.
- You can drink this juice between 3 and 5 times a day, before each meal. Don’t drink it for more 7 days straight.
Note: Some people may suffer from diarrhea because of the plant’s laxative effects. If this happens to you, stop drinking it. This happens if you don’t get remove all of the yellow secretions when cutting the plant. This is why it’s so important to wash it well.
When using this natural remedy, your stomach problems will greatly improve. However, don’t forget to also follow a good diet and drink enough water. If your symptoms don’t improve, visit your doctor.