Improve Your Health With This Baking Soda Honey Mixture
To reap the most benefits of this natural remedy, it's important to use the best quality organic honey. This way, you can take advantage of all the medicinal properties of this baking soda honey mixture.
Baking soda and honey are two very common products among home remedies for different health and beauty treatments. However, many people don’t know the excellent properties that baking soda honey possesses.
In this article, we’ll let you know how you can improve your health with the mixture of these two ingredients. You’ll be able to strengthen your immune system, eliminate toxins, regulate your digestive system, and improve your dental health, among other things.
The Miracle Baking Soda Honey Remedy
Baking soda is such a useful product that you can use it to improve health problems and beauty treatments. It’s even very useful in the home.
Even though it’s known to be useful as an anti-acid, it also offers many other benefits that you should be aware of:
- It’s a great alcalizer. In this sense, it not only fights gastric hyper acidity, but also excess acid in the blood. This can predispose us to have all kinds of illnesses.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Baking soda eliminates tarter on the teeth and prevents bad breath and gingivitis.
- It reduces levels of sugar in the blood.
- Baking soda prevents goiters and high levels of uric acid.
- It accelerates healing in cases of flu and colds.
- Fights dandruff and cleans oil from the scalp.
- Exfoliates skin
- Can be a cleaning product for the home
- Is a whitener for the teeth
- Eliminates blotches on the skin.
- Is a natural deodorant.
- Neutralizes offensive odors in the home.
Honey is a super food that’s very nutritious. It’s also a remedy for preventing and treating many illnesses.
In addition, it’s a healthy sweetener ideal to replace white sugar once and for all. White sugar doesn’t provide any benefit and jeopardizes our health.
Honey has the following properties. It:
- Is an excellent remedy for illnesses that affect our upper respiratory paths like flu and colds.
- Protects us from aging caused by free radicals in the body.
- Calms our nerves at the same time that it provides energy and many nutrients.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Improves digestion.
- Activates our metabolism and helps us lose weight more easily.
- Facilitates the assimilation of calcium and magnesium, which is very important for children and women during menopause and pregnancy. It’s also very effective for the prevention of problems with the bones and teeth.
- Eliminates excess fluids in the body.
- Fights constipation, especially the darker honeys.
- Prevents insomnia and helps us to rest better.
In addition, the following topical uses stand out. Honey:
- Disinfects wounds and accelerates the healing of scars.
- Nourishes and protects the complexion if we apply a mask.
- Gives brilliance and softness to the skin like a conditioner.
- Preserves natural foods
- Prevents acne
How to Prepare Baking Soda Honey
We recommend that you use organic and pure honey.
These days, many types of honey are altered and contain sugar, additives and even antibiotics. Because of this, you should choose honey that’s high quality and solid to maintain its healing properties.
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 7 tablespoons of honey
- If the honey is solid, heat it in a double boiler to liquefy. It won’t solidify again.
- Add baking soda and mix well.
- Save in a glass container with a sterile seal at room temperature.
Take this mixture of honey and baking soda in the following way:
- On an empty stomach
- Half hour before lunch
- Half hour after your evening meal
Experts recommend maintaining this treatment for at least 3 weeks. After taking it for 21 days, you can take a break and repeat if necessary.
Finally, the ideal is to repeat this natural treatment two times a year, in the spring and fall.