Garlic Milk: A Magical Remedy to Relieve Sciatica
Sciatic pain can start in the lower part of the back and reach up to behind one of the legs. It can sometimes even reach the tip of the toes. Irritation from the sciatic nerve is caused when it’s compressed and inflamed due to a herniated disc, spinal stenosis, piriformis syndrome, a lesion or fracture in the pelvis, or sometimes even tumors.
What Are the Symptoms of Sciatica?
Sciatic pain can have different intensities.The person who suffers from this can have discomfort that ranges between a slight tingling and an intense pain that hampers everyday tasks. In general, this pain happens to one side intensely. However, some people can also feel it on one part of the leg or hip, or experience numbness in other parts of the body.
Sciatic pain can get worse over hours or days, especially if the person is feeling weak. People tend to suffer from it after standing or sitting for a long time. Also, it can become worse at night, when coughing, sneezing, or laughing, from walking a lot, or turning around, etc.
You might also like: How to Get Rid of Sciatic Nerve Pain with Exercise
Relieving Sciatica with Garlic Milk
Garlic milk is a natural remedy with multiple health properties and is especially effective for fighting worms and relieving pain like sciatica. This alternative treatment can help reduce inflammation in the sciatic nerve. It works like a painkiller to minimize this annoying problem that can prevent you from living a normal life.
Garlic is a very beneficial food for your body, especially because of its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps you fight different types of infections and health problems. In this article, we’ll teach you to make a powerful garlic remedy that will help you significantly reduce sciatic pain. It will also give you various health benefits to improve your quality of life.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 200 ml of milk
To begin with, mince the garlic very well, as if you were going to use it as a seasoning. Then, heat the milk at medium heat and add the minced garlic. Let the mixture cook for a few minutes, letting it boil, and then sweeten it with honey to taste. To get good results with this treatment, we recommend drinking at least 200 ml of garlic milk a day.
Other Benefits of Garlic Milk
- Garlic milk is also a powerful remedy that will help relieve digestion and constipation problems.
- It’s very good for getting rid of intestinal parasites. In this case, let the garlic milk sit for three to four hours and drink it for 10 days in a row. Do it on an empty stomach.
- This homemade remedy can also be used for dry cough. Drink it at night; it will help you fall asleep.
- People who suffer from asthma, difficulty breathing, and other lung problems can also benefit from it. In this case, drink the garlic milk as hot as possible, preferably before going to bed.
- If you are thinking of doing a weight loss diet and you have an exercise plan ready to meet your goal, garlic milk can help you. Garlic is a food that helps activate the metabolism to facilitate fat burning. It’s best to eat it raw but, if you don’t like its flavor, you can drink it with milk.
- Drinking garlic milk will give you energy and strengthen your immune system. It will also keep away infections caused by viruses, fungus, and bacteria due to its antibiotic properties.