Fight Exhaustion with this Carrot and Garlic Remedy
From time to time, nearly all of us fight exhaustion and mental fatigue.
With the changing of the seasons, our immune system may be less effective than normal. This makes us easily tired when we use any physical effort. Then, a weaker immune system means we can suffer one cold after another.
If this is happening to you right now, we recommend that you pay attention to the foods you eat.
Choose foods that are naturally rich in nutrients. You should especially look for foods that are rich in nutrients that can give you energy and boost your immune system.
In this article, we want to tell you about a great option: carrot and garlic juice. This will help you feel great and face the day with more energy.
Fight Exhaustion with a Natural Remedy
Carrots and garlic take care of your health
Carrots do much more than just help with eye and skin health. Plus, you can get the most out of garlic if you eat it in a tasty way for breakfast.
Try taking a non-traditional step and combine the two. You’ll get a natural drink that’s both intense and refreshing. It’s also as effective as any vitamin pill you get from the pharmacy.
Let’s explain why this easy remedy will help you.
Carrots, a gift full of nutrients
Something as easy as drinking a glass of carrot juice is great for your health. This juice is revitalizing, digestive and therapeutic.
It contains antioxidants like vitamins A, C, K, B8 and B9, pantothenic acid and minerals like potassium, iron, copper, and manganese.
Plus, carrots have a series of compounds that are antiseptic and antibacterial. These compounds help your immune system. They strengthen your immune system and also give your energy.
Do not miss the following article: Healthy Habits That Boost Your Energy Levels Instantly
Plus, the vitamin C helps all the more. This stimulates your white blood cells to fortify your immune system. By strengthening your immune system, you’re better able to fight against external viruses.
Carrot juice can also be helpful for diabetics. Thanks to the carotenoids, carrot juice helps regulate blood sugar levels. These antioxidants regulate the amount of insulin released by they body. They also regulate the amount of glucose metabolized by our bodies. Both of these factors help to make sure that blood sugar levels stay healthy.
As if that weren’t enough, drinking this juice is also good for your liver. This is because carrot and garlic juice has antiseptic properties.
Finally, this amazing juice fights constipation and helps your gastro-intestinal health.
Garlic protects from many diseases.
Garlic is one of the few foods that provides more benefits when it is chopped.
This is because cutting garlic activates enzymes like allicin. This sulfurous compound helps increase your metabolism of iron. It does this by stimulating the production of ferroportin. This protein is one that helps cells to store iron when they need to.
The reason this is important is because this gives you energy. It also helps fight exhaustion.
Also read: Spicy Juice to Boost Your Energy and Mood
Garlic is also rich in the following:
- Vitamins C and B-complex,
- Minerals such as manganese, copper, selenium, phosphorous, zinc, and iron,
Now we want to tell you how to make this juice. This way, you can increase your energy and fight exhaustion.
How to Make Natural Carrot and Garlic Juice
- 3 carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup (200 ml) of water
You can have this ready in five minutes. This makes it fantastic for breakfast.
- First, make sure you are using organic carrots and garlic. Make sure they are still good. The garlic should be a good size and shouldn’t be dry.
- Rinse the carrots and blend them in your food processor.
- Then, chop the garlic. Remember: this activates its enzymes.
- Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
The taste of this drink isn’t exactly sweet. However, it has the subtle combination of the smoothness of the carrots and the sulpher kick of the garlic. This makes a refreshing drink you really have to try!
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- da Silva Dias, J. C. (2014). Nutritional and Health Benefits of Carrots and Their Seed Extracts. Food and Nutrition Sciences. https://doi.org/10.4236/fns.2014.522227
- Hanif, R., Iqbal, Z., & Iqbal, M. (2006). Use of vegetables as nutritional food: role in human health. Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science.
- Borek, C. (2001). Recent Advances on the Nutritional Effects Associated with the Use of Garlic as a Supplement Antioxidant Health Effects of Aged Garlic Extract. The Journal of Nutrition. https://doi.org/10.1107/S0108767396003479