Fight Exhaustion with This Carrot and Garlic Remedy
Mixing carrots and garlic gives us a large number of nutrients. This juice strengthens our immune system and fights exhaustion.
From time to time, we find ourselves fighting extreme physical and mental fatigue. When you do, try this easy remedy made from garlic and carrots.
With the changing of the seasons, our immune system can be less effective than normal. This makes us tired when we use any physical effort. And, a weaker immune system means we can suffer one cold after another.
If this is happening to you right now, we recommend that you pay attention to the foods you eat.
Choose foods that are naturally rich in nutrients. You should especially look for foods that are rich in nutrients that can give us energy and boost our immune system.
In this article, we want to tell you about a great option: carrot and garlic juice. This will help you feel great and face the day with more energy.
Carrots and garlic take care of your health
Carrots do much more than just help with eye and skin health. We can get the most out of garlic if we eat it in a tasty way for breakfast.
Try taking a non-traditional step and combine the two. You will get a natural drink that is both intense and refreshing. It’s also as effective as any vitamin pill you get from the pharmacy.
This is all to get you feeling better. Now we want to explain why this easy remedy will help you.
Carrots, a gift full of nutrients
Carrots are rich in carotenoids. This is what gives them their beautiful orange color.
Something as easy as drinking a glass of carrot juice is great for your health. It contains antioxidants like vitamins A, C, K, B8 and B9, pantothenic acid and minerals like potassium, iron, copper, and manganese.
- Another piece of information is that carrots have a series of compounds that are antiseptic and antibacterial. These compounds help your immune system.
- These elements strengthen our immune system. They also give us energy. And the vitamin C helps us all the more. This tuber stimulates our white blood cells to fortify our immune system. By strengthening our immune system, we are better able to fight against external viruses.
- This juice is revitalizing, digestive and therapeutic. It can also be helpful for diabetics. Thanks to the carotenoids, carrot juice regulates blood sugar levels.
- These antioxidants regulate the amount of insulin released by our bodies. They also regulate the amount of glucose metabolized by our bodies. Both of these factors help to make sure that our blood sugar levels stay healthy.
- Drinking this juice is also good for our liver. This is because carrot and garlic juice has antiseptic properties. And, this juice fights constipation and helps our gastro-intestinal health.
Garlic protects us from many diseases
Garlic is one of the few foods that gives us more benefits when it is chopped. Cutting garlic activates enzymes like allicin.
- This sulfurous compound helps us to increase our metabolism of iron.
- It does this by stimulating the production of ferroportin. This protein is one that helps cells to store iron when they need to.
- The reason this is important is because this gives us energy. It also helps us fight exhaustion.
- An interesting aspect of garlic is its flavonoids and sulfur content. By eating two cloves of garlic per day, we get the amount of these minerals our body needs.
Garlic is also rich in the following:
- Vitamins C and B-complex
- Minerals such as manganese, copper, selenium, phosphorous, zinc, and iron
Now we want to tell you how to make this juice. This way you can increase your energy and fight exhaustion.
How to make this natural carrot and garlic juice
- 3 carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup (200 ml) of water
You can have this ready in five minutes. This makes it fantastic for breakfast.
- First, make sure you are using organic carrots and garlic. Make sure they are still good. The garlic should be a good size and shouldn’t be dry.
- Rinse the carrots and liquify them in your food processor.
- Then chop the garlic. Remember this activates its enzymes.
- Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
The taste of this drink isn’t exactly sweet.
However, it has the subtle combination of the smoothness of the carrots and the sulpher kick of the garlic. This makes a refreshing drink you really have to taste.