How to Burn Fat with Eggplant Water
In addition to promoting the cleansing of liquids and toxins, eggplant water also makes you feel more full, thus helping you control your food cravings.
Eggplant water is a natural option that facilitates both the cleansing of your bloodstream and weight loss.
This beverage is rich in fiber and antioxidants that trigger your body to burn more calories and eliminate harmful lipids. Regular consumption is a great supplement to your diet, especially for people who have difficulty losing weight.
In this article, we’ll take a look at this healthy beverage and how it can help you to promote weight loss and control your cholesterol levels.
The Benefits of Eggplant Water
One of the main benefits of this vegetable when it comes to burning fat is the fact that it contains a lot of nutrients and very few calories:
- The significant content of water it contains gives it a diuretic effect that fights fluid retention and inflammation.
- Thanks to vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, eggplant water promotes better circulation and reduces your risk of heart disease.
- It’s also rich in potassium and sodium, two minerals that in the right quantities can improve the health of your nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Consuming eggplant water also promotes your body’s detox while improving your metabolic function and controlling blood sugar levels.
- Meanwhile, it’s fiber content improves bowel movements and prevents problems like constipation and gas.
- Fiber is also responsible for making you feel more full and improving your ability to absorb fat from the intestines rather than allowing it to build up in your arteries.
- Another quality that shouldn’t be overlooked is the fact that eggplant stimulates bile production and your liver health by protecting this organ from excess fat.
- Finally, it’s also a great supplement for those suffering from anemia and immune system problems because it provides healthy amounts of magnesium and iron.
Overall, this wonderful liquid is very beneficial for your health.
How to Make Eggplant Water
When you prepare and consume eggplant water, not only will you have better health overall, but you’ll have more energy to keep your body going through all the tasks of your day-to-day life.
Another advantage we haven’t mentioned yet is the fact that this is a very easy beverage to prepare. Plus, it’s also pretty inexpensive because the ingredients are quite affordable at your grocery store.
Let’s do it!
Want to know more?
- 1 medium, organic eggplant
- The juice from 1 lemon
- 1 liter (about a half gallon) of water
- 1 glass container
- First, you need to rinse the eggplant with a little apple cider vinegar or baking soda.
- Once it’s disinfected, you can slice it into several cubes that are more or less an inch thick.
- Place these cubes into the glass container and add the water.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon and add it to the container.
- Store this beverage in the fridge and let it sit overnight.
Mode of consumption
- To promote a detox, you should drink this for seven days in a row once a month.
- You can also consume it three times a week, or whenever you have the strong urge to eat something.
- The water should be broken up into several cups per day (one cup before each meal, for example).
To achieve the best results when it comes to controlling your weight, it’s a good idea to increase your consumption of fruits and vegetables and reduce your intake of fats and refined flours.
You should also get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day.
By following these simple tips you can lose a few inches within weeks. Keep in mind, however, that everyone’s metabolism works differently, and it may take longer for some people.
Note: You should not eat large quantities of eggplant raw because it contains an alkaloid known as solanine, which causes vomiting and diarrhea. There’s nothing to fear, however, if you only consume the recommended amount.