Pineapple and Celery Weight loss Smoothie: Delicious!
Both pineapple and celery have diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties, and when you combine them it helps you lose weight while keeping you healthy
This weight loss smoothie made with pineapple and celery is easy to prepare and it also makes you feel full. It is cleansing and medicinal with plenty of vitamins, this simple combination of these two ingredients can help you lose weight more easily. Nevertheless, above all, you need to remember that this smoothie by itself won’t make you lose weight.
It’s a supplement that will make the process easier. However, it’s important that you maintain a healthy, varied, and balanced diet and don’t forget to get some exercise.
Ready to try it today? We’ll tell you how to make it and everything that it can do for you.
Pineapple and celery smoothie, great for the figure
Sometimes it’s easy to get overwhelmed by information about “miracle diets” that promise to magically help you lose weight. So, that’s why it’s important to keep the following points in mind.
- Everyone’s body is different with particular needs and metabolism. In other words, you should know what the most healthy and appropriate ways to lose weight are according to your own needs.
- Weight loss should never be related to starving yourself. Thus, you should eat well to fight anxiety. Respect your body’s natural rhythm, and get plenty of exercise.
- You need to be motivated in order to lose weight. It’s a good idea to go through a weight loss program with friends. This means you’ll have the support of the people around you.
- The pineapple and celery smoothie we’re going to share with you today is a great way to start your day and it’s also an excellent choice for lunch.
- You also need to be consistent. If you drink this weight loss smoothie for 15 to 20 days, you’ll begin to see the results.
We recommend you read:
Pineapple and weight loss
People who want to lose weight usually seek out Pineapple. However, it also satisfies that familiar “sweet tooth”.
- The flavor, both sweet and acidic, goes well with nearly anything. Pineapple is the queen of smoothies, natural juices, and salads. In fact, nutritionists recommend that you combine it with other healthy, satisfying foods: spinach, walnuts, salmon…
- Pineapple contains bromelain, a digestive enzyme that helps you digest proteins and convert them into amino acids.
- The biggest benefit of pineapple comes when you eat it on an empty stomach. This is when it has more anti-inflammatory effects.
- The high water content, vitamin C, antioxidants, and minerals in pineapple, combined with the bromelain, make it easier to break down and eliminate stored fat in the body.
We recommend you read:
Celery, the best diuretic and anti-inflammatory food
Are you growing celery in your garden? Then you have a great resource for your health. According to the magazine Medical News Today, celery is one of the healthiest vegetables for your heart and for promoting weight loss.
- Celery is loaded with phytonutrients and antioxidants, all of which help digestion, cleanse the body, and assist the body to absorb nutrients.
- Some people choose celery as a snack for between meals to satisfy their hunger. It also controls blood pressure and gives you a good amount of dietary fiber.
- As is the case with pineapple, the best way to enjoy the many virtues of celery is by combining it with other foods. It’s great not just blended with pineapple, but also in a smoothie made with apples and cucumbers. It’s delicious!
- Celery is also one of the more versatile foods when it comes to smoothies. It’s very refreshing and provides a special flavor that will kick-start your day with plenty of vitamins and minerals.
Recipe for pineapple and celery weight loss smoothie
- 2 cups of water (400 ml)
- 2 cups of fresh pineapple (300 g)
- 1 stalk of celery
- The juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- You’ll get two weight loss smoothie servings out of these ingredients. The first you should drink on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, and have the second during lunch.
- Try to find organic pineapple and celery. This is the only way to ensure that you are getting the maximum benefits from both.
- The first step is to cut your slices of pineapple until you have two cups, and wash and slice your celery. Then squeeze the juice from half a lemon. It’s easy!
- Now, add everything to the blender or food processor: two cups of water, the pineapple, celery, lemon juice, and a tablespoon of honey. Process for a few seconds until you get a smooth, even liquid.
Now you’re ready. Help yourself to that first beverage in the morning. And, enjoy this delicious weight loss smoothie!