Do A Weekly Cleanse with Tomato, Garlic, and Turmeric
Get rid of toxins with this weekly cleanse with this vegetable, medicinal tomato, garlic, and turmeric juice.
The properties of these three ingredients are excellent for your health and can help you prevent disease naturally.
In today’s article, we’ll describe in detail all the benefits of this delicious and invigorating vegetable juice.
Weekly detox to stay healthy
Toxins build up in your body in a gradual way, as a result of a variety of factors:
- Firstly, and unbalanced diet
- Additives and chemicals found in food
- Stress and negative emotions
- Bad habits like tobacco and alcohol use
- And finally, through using products made with chemical ingredients, such as parabens etc.
These toxins can cause chronic and degenerative diseases in the long-term if they’re not eliminated through the intestines, kidneys, lungs, and skin. They can cause discomfort and problems like migraines, skin disorders, digestive issues, and more in the short-term.
See also 8 Signs You Need to Detox Your Body
Types of detox
There are many ways to weekly cleanse your body, such as:
- Eating a well-balanced nutritious diet
- Also, drinking cleansing teas that improve kidney and liver function
- Taking medical supplements
- Natural therapies
- Vegetable shakes and juices
- Finally, drinking at least a quart and a half of water a day, outside of mealtimes
These juices are a way to cleanse your body and promote the release of toxic substances as they contain nutrients like vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and fiber. These are great for improving the overall cleansing ability of your body. Consequently, adding these juices to your daily diet can have many benefits for your health.
Including these vegetable juices in your daily diet brings many health benefits.
Drinking this type of juice for a week can help you balance your weight and improve your overall health.
Tomato, garlic, and turmeric juice
This juice is similar to a Spanish gazpacho recipe, and you’ll be using two very cleansing ingredients that also enhance the flavor: garlic and turmeric.
This delicious juice has a strong taste and is very refreshing. Once you try it you won’t want to stop drinking it!
Visit this article 7 reasons to eat tomatoes 7 days a week
Tomatoes have some surprising benefits for your health. They:
- Contain powerful antioxidants that can protect you from the internal and external aging processes caused by the effects of free radicals
- The lycopene content can help prevent certain types of cancer
- Tomato juice counteracts fluid retention
- Can reduce high blood pressure
- Promote good digestion
- Improve liver function and can prevent gallstones from forming
- Reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Garlic is a medicinal food with the following properties. It:
- Strengthens the immune system and acts as a natural antibiotic
- Can prevent cardiovascular disease due to lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Improves circulation
- Alleviates respiratory diseases
- Removes excess fluids that leads to swelling in the body
- Strengthens the digestive system
- Delivers oxygen to the body’s tissues
- Can soothe a sore throat
To take advantage of these properties you must consume it raw.
Turmeric is one of the best medicinal spices, thanks to its many potent health benefits. It:
- Contains anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that make it excellent for calming any discomfort or pain
- Is a digestive spice that counteracts gastric acidity
- Improves liver function
- Is a great antioxidant
- Improves the mood and fights depression
- Improves your body’s immune defense against fungi, parasites, and bacteria
- Speeds up your metabolism
- Reduces blood sugar
- Is diuretic and improves your circulation
How to do prepare a tomato, garlic, and turmeric juice
- 6 or 7 ripe and organic tomatoes (a kilo)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp. of turmeric powder (10 grs.)
- 1 c. of water (200 ml.)
- Olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt (to taste)
- To make this cleansing vegetable juice, all you need to do is blend the ingredients well and season it with olive oil, vinegar, and salt.
How should you consume this tomato, garlic, and turmeric juice?
Drink this juice in several shots spread throughout the day:
- Firstly, on an empty stomach, half an hour before breakfast
- After that, 20 minutes before lunch
- And finally, 20 minutes before dinner
Do this weekly cleanse once a week, try to also eat as healthily as possible on that day to enhance the effects of this tomato, garlic, and turmeric juice and eliminate more toxins.