Benefits of Eating Quinoa, Apples and Cinnamon for Breakfast
This meal will give you energy. But more important than that, this mix of quinoa, apples, and cinnamon will keep us full all morning long.
Eating quinoa with apple and cinnamon in the morning is a real treat. You will both enjoy eating it and enjoy the benefits it gives you.
To tell the truth, it’s surprising how many ways quinoa can be prepared. It is both grain like and very powerful when it comes to looking after your health. And, one of the most important things, it barely has any calories.
That being said, in this article, we want to talk about quinoa a little more. Starting today, we suggest that you eat a breakfast of quinoa, apple, and cinnamon. You’ll love it. Besides, after a few weeks, you’ll notice some large changes.
Let’s take a look at why this is.
The benefits of eating quinoa, apple, and cinnamon
What do you normally eat for breakfast? Are you the kind of person who leaves the house with a coffee and a prepackaged muffin? If so, it’s time to change your routine.
We’re sure you already know this, but we want to say it again: breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Also, statistical studies show that most people in the US don’t give breakfast the importance it deserves.
We need to start the day with a good amount of energy. And that’s easy to do. All we have to do is include protein and unsaturated fats in our breakfast.
Also, the is the time of the day when your brain needs the most amount of energy.
Think about it. This is a good healthy option. Be sure to look at how you can make it for yourself.
Quinoa in your breakfast
Quinoa is one of the most popular foods in the world. First, it doesn’t have gluten. Second, it gives us a large number of proteins. Third, it is one of the few vegetable sources of the nine essential amino acids.
- It’s also rich in fiber, magnesium, B-complex vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, Vitamin E, and multiple antioxidants that are very beneficial.
- This can be one of the best breakfast foods. This is especially true if we carefully pick the foods we combine it with.
- In every 100 grams of quinoa, there are 27 grams of fiber. If you are fighting constipation, this is a good food to eat.
- Also, quinoa is great for losing weight. This is especially true if we combine it with apples and cinnamon. The reason is because it controls our blood sugar levels. And, little by little, it helps us to get rid of our annoying belly fat.
Apples, perfect for starting your day
By eating quinoa with apples, you are taking care of your heart. You can choose any color or type of apple you want. They all help to prevent arteriosclerosis.
Also, by eating this breakfast we can prevent a few other diseases. One is diabetes, and the other is brain hemorrhaging. Plus, by controlling our blood sugar levels, we’ll have more energy.
If you’re the kind of person who finds a simple breakfast boring, you’ll love this.
This is also a great breakfast for everyone. After all, apples are one of the best foods for a healthy breakfast.
Cinnamon, the essence of health
Do you struggle with cholesterol? Do you have high blood sugar? If so, try eating quinoa, apples, and a pinch of cinnamon.
A great reason to eat this food is it helps control our digestion. Eating this for breakfast helps us to make it to lunch. And, it can help fight premature aging.
We should also remember that cinnamon brings a great amount of flavor to our meals.
How to prepare the quinoa, apple, cinnamon breakfast
Like we always say, be sure you look for organic fruits and vegetables.
In the case of quinoa and apple, this is very important. Choosing organic ingredients means we will get the most of what they have to offer.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 cup (100 g) of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup (200 ml) of oat milk
- 1 apple (any variety)
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (7.5 g) of honey
- First start by preparing the apple. Wash it, peel it, cut it into pieces and take out the seeds.
- Then, blend the apple in a blender or food processor.
- In a bowl, mix lukewarm oat milk with the blended apple, quinoa, honey, and cinnamon.
- Mix until everything is well integrated.
- If you want a smoother texture, you can chop the apple before you blend it. That part depends on what you prefer.
Be sure to try this. You might even consider including this recipe in your breakfast two times a week. See how well it makes you feel.