Speed Up Your Hair Growth with Brewer’s Yeast
Did you know about the benefits of brewer’s yeast? Now that you’ve learned how good it is for the health of your hair, you can try any of these treatments and incorporate them into your regular hair care routine.
Hair growth issues can cause a lot of frustration for those who want full, long hair.
Although the process is different for everyone based on genetics and daily habits, there are some products you can use to speed up your hair growth without damaging the health of your capillaries.
One of these is brewer’s yeast, used frequently in the kitchen to facilitate fermentation and provide essential nutrients.
This ingredient of natural origin contains significant amounts of folic acid, B vitamins, and essential amino acids that help strengthen your hair.
Regular use will control hair loss and improve the health of your capillaries so that your hair will grow naturally.
It’s also ideal for deep cleansing your scalp, stimulating circulation, and eliminating dead cells.
The most interesting thing is that the price is very affordable and unlike a lot of chemical products, it won’t cause any unwanted side effects.
Are you ready to try it? Today we’ll share three great treatments with you.
1. Brewer’s yeast and honeyWhen you combine brewer’s yeast with honey you get a treatment that’s hydrating and strengthening, ideal for dry hair that has a tendency to fall out.
It contains high quality proteins as well as natural enzymes, which stimulate hair growth to make it more full.
- 3 tablespoons of powdered brewer’s yeast (30 g)
- 6 tablespoons of organic honey (150 g)
- Add the ingredients to a bowl and mix until a thick paste forms.
- If needed, add a couple of tablespoons of water to make the texture more manageable.
Mode of application
- Moisten your hair and apply this treatment over the entire scalp.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this up to two times a week.
Visit this article: 4 alternatives for dry hair
2. Brewer’s yeast, vinegar, and egg
Is your hair looking dull and lifeless? Is it not growing the way you want it to? Then try this treatment made with brewer’s yeast, vinegar, and egg.
This combination of ingredients provides a lot of protein, essential fatty acids, and minerals that help retain your hair’s natural moisture while promoting healthy growth.
Regular application will slow down the process of hair loss and prevent dandruff or itchy scalp.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon of brewer’s yeast (5 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (2 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- Add the egg yolks to a bowl and beat for a few minutes.
- Next stir in the brewer’s yeast, apple cider vinegar, and honey.
Mode of application
- Moisten your hair and apply tis product from the roots to the tips.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse as usual and repeat this application at least two times a week.
Do you want to know more? See: The amazing benefits of egg whites
3. Brewer’s yeast, coconut oil, and aloeThis strengthening treatment is recommended for all types of hair because it won’t alter your natural production of oils or cause dryness.
It contains antioxidants, protein, vitamins, and minerals that help repair damaged hair with split ends.
These properties help stimulate healthy growth and remove the dead cells that prevent oxygen from getting to the roots.
- 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast (10 g)
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 g)
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and process for a minute.
- Ensure you have a creamy, homogeneous product.
Mode of application
- While your hair is either wet or dry, spread this product from the roots to the tips.
- We recommend separating it into several sections to ensure it is well distributed.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and let it act for 30 minutes.
- After that time, rinse with your normal products.
- Repeat this treatment two to three times a week.