Sage Syrup for a Weight loss
It might surprise you to learn that there are very few medicinal plants that are as beneficial as sage. Its name comes from its Latin root, which means “to heal or to save”. Traditionally, it was also associated with women, some say it can help regulate menstrual cycles. Some claim that it can also reduce the effects of menopause. In this article, we’ll be discussing claims about how sage syrup can help you get a leaner feminine figure. Would you like to know how?
Although sage is an aromatic plant that people habitually used in cooking, it contains authentically beneficial properties that have been known since antiquity. Not only will it help reduce your waistline, it may also improve your digestion, prevent inflammation, and it help you relax… Let’s see more below.
Also Read: The Best Natural Remedies for Inflammation
Sage, the woman’s plant
- It’s an anti-inflammatory, which means it might help reduce joint pain in the wrist, fingers, and ankles.
- Sage is also a great antioxidant. It prevent the oxidation of several molecules and helps cellular oxygenation.
- It’s an excellent diuretic, preventing the accumulation of fluids in the body.
- Helps with the memory. In fact, a lot of sage substances are used to create medicines used to treat Alzheimer’s.
See Also: Tips for Improving Your Memory
- Sage is a wonderful relaxant. If you drink a sage infusion at night, it will help you get to sleep.
- Sage is an anti-spasmodic and antiseptic. It’s frequently used to treat respiratory or digestive problems.
- Another piece of information to keep in mind is that it’s very useful in treating and caring for the skin.
- People traditionally used this herb for regulating menstrual cycles and the symptoms of menopause.
How sage syrup help you lose weight?
Sage has a cleansing effect. It dissolves fats, reduces swelling in the abdomen, prevents constipation, and it detoxifies. When taken regularly, it will soften the size of your belly and may help you burn fat.
Sage syrup for a smaller waistline
- To create this syrup, you’ll need sage leaves and lemon. You can find the sage in herbal stores or natural food stores. It’s always best to get natural sage sold in the classic tiny bags for teas.
- Drink the sage syrup for 4 continuous days. Do this twice a month. During those days you’ll have to follow a low-fat diet, with plenty of salads and fiber. Avoid eating meat, sweets, or processed foods. Remember, to do this for only four days, and be careful about what you eat. Just eat fruits, vegetables, fiber and sage syrup.
- Drink the sage syrup three times a day. Once at breakfast and then before your two main meals.
- You should prepare the syrup fresh with each cup. This means you should always drink it when freshly prepared.
- In order to make it, take six sage leaves and add them to a glass of boiling water. Bring to a boil and then, allow to cool for five minutes.
- Then, add the juice from half of one lemon.
- Mix the sage infusion with the lemon juice. Mix well.
- Lastly, add two tablespoons of honey.
- Drink when warm, an entire glass as soon as you wake up. Accompany your breakfast with an apple and a piece of whole wheat toast.
- Before your main meal, prepare another bit of sage syrup. You could also make a spinach salad with walnuts and beets. This will give you a lot of nutrients and proteins. The sage syrup will help improve your digestion.
- Do the same for dinner. Prepare the syrup and drink ten minutes prior to dinner. For dinner, eat baked eggplant, and a papaya for dessert. Both foods are cleansing, low-fat, and have enough vitamins. Sage will also help you rest better. If you get hungry between meals, eat a piece of fruit, like an apple, for example.
- Remember that this is a restrictive diet that you only need to follow for four days and twice a month.