How to Remove Moles Naturally
To remove moles and eliminate spun spots, you should go to your doctor and follow their recommendations. The natural remedies that are commonly recommended aren't safe nor effective.
Is there any way to remove moles naturally? Well, the answer is: NO. There’s no natural and effective method to achieve this goal. And although several natural remedies claim to be useful for this, the truth is that they don’t have the desired effect. Therefore, to remove moles, it’s best to go to a dermatologist.
Keep in mind that, to a greater or lesser extent, we all have moles. Although some may be attractive, this isn’t always the case. Celebrities such as Cindy Crawford have removed their moles because they weren’t comfortable with then.
What you need to know about moles
In most cases, moles or freckles are harmless (if they change size, color, or shape you should consult a dermatologist as they could be signs of other health problems).
However, they can sometimes be annoying or problematic, aesthetically speaking. Not everyone thinks that a mole on the face, such as Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, or Scarlett Johansson have, is sexy. This is why many people choose to remove moles from their faces.
While some moles are present at birth and are likely to be inherited from parents, most of them appear between the ages of 20 and 30 and can be raised or flat, have hair, or be hairless and look soft or rough.
Some fade on their own as we get older. Here are some of the factors that promote the development of moles:
- Hormonal fluctuations.
- Sun exposure.
Don’t forget to read: Everything You Should Know About Moles
The best home remedies to remove moles
The following home remedies have been said to remove moles. They aren’t scientifically proven and doctors don’t recommend them.
- Simply chop the onion into julienne strips and crush them with a hand mixer.
- You’ll get a kind of paste that you must place on a certain part of the skin (to see how it reacts). If there’s no irritation, place on the mole and let it act for a few hours.
- Never apply it on your face.
- Rub the oil directly on the mole and don’t rinse it off.
- Castor oil is commonly recommended to make eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair grow.
- Every time you eat a banana, save the peel.
- Cut a small piece of the size of the mole and place it on your skin with the inner part on the mole.
- Repeat this every day, always at night. Don’t rinse.
- Besides removing moles naturally, it’s also a way to moisturize skin. It’s believed it doesn’t cause adverse reactions.
- Apply the pineapple juice to the mole by using a cotton swab.
- Let it dry.
- Rinse with warm water and soap.
To keep in mind
- Before resorting to these remedies, consult a dermatologist.
- Never combine these elements with substances such as vinegar (apple cider or any other type), baking soda, lemon juice, etc., as these can damage the skin and cause multiple discomforts.
- f you want to try any of these remedies, you should keep in mind that they aren’t scientifically proven and that they may not yield any results.
- Applying these remedies on a daily basis won’t make you have healthier and nicer skin. Thus, if you want nice skin, take good care of it. And if you have any questions, ask your dermatologist what may be the best option for you.
- To improve the appearance of your skin, you can read what dermatology experts say.