Remedy for Reducing Belly Fat and Fluid Retention
Who out there has never had at little unwanted belly fat? This is a normal phenomenon that tends to occur mainly in women, because our metabolism causes us to store fat in this area. Another problem might be those fluids that you aren’t able to properly eliminate from your body. Let’s take a look at a natural remedy that might be able to help you with reducing belly fat Check it out here!
Easy remedy for reducing belly fat and fluid retention
How would you like to kill two birds with one stone? Is it possible to get rid of both excess fluids and fat? Well, that’s what we’re here to show you today. First off, though, we should clarify that this isn’t a miracle treatment. It’s a simple natural remedy that is healthy enough to consume every day. Sometimes it’s the most basic things that get us the best results. This is especially true in the case of medicinal plants. But which medicinal plants are we talking about? Here’s our list:
- Dandelion: this is one of the most efficient medicinal plants for getting rid of fat. According to some experts, the best part of dandelion for weight loss are its roots. You can find them at specialty natural food stores, and, as we said, they’re really great. In addition to having a wonderful detoxifying effect on your kidneys and liver, this plant urine production, which can purify your body. It’s an incredible plant for fluid retention!
- Freshly-chopped ginger: by now, you’re surely familiar with the multiple benefits of ginger. The University of Maastricht found that this plant is capable of speeding up your metabolism. That means that it might be helpful for reducing belly fat. Ginger also makes you feel full and is a great way to start your day.
- Cinnamon: did you know that cinnamon is great for burning fat and losing weight? In addition to its delicious flavor that goes so well with a number of dishes and beverages, cinnamon is also great for reducing blood sugar levels. It can help protect you against extremely high or low insulin levels. Plus, cinnamon increases body temperature, producing a number of chemical reactions that, in turn, speed up your body’s metabolism and help in reducing belly fat. So, during that thermogenic process, you end up burning excess calories. It’s just excellent!
Also Read: How to Boost your Metabolism for Weight Loss
- Mint: do you enjoy mint’s delicious flavor? Well, it also has a number of medicinal properties that are great for getting rid of fat, stimulating stomach function, and increasing digestive metabolism. It may even be able to improve gallbladder function, increasing biliary secretion.
1. How do I make a remedy to reduce belly fat?
You will need these amounts of the following ingredients:
- One tablespoon of dandelion root
- 1 tablespoon of grated fresh ginger
- One stick of cinnamon
- 5 mint leaves
- One and a half cups of water
- Two tablespoons of honey
2. How to I make and consume this remedy?
It’s really easy. You should consume this remedy three times throughout your day, three days per week. The first time you drink it should be in the morning on an empty stomach, right after you get out of bed. It should be at room temperature, and it’s important that you use fresh ingredients. As you can see, most of the plants used in this remedy are quite inexpensive and won’t be hard to find. With regard to dandelion component, we recommend using the root.
The second time you drink it should be after lunch so that it can have an effect on your digestion and purify your system better. The final time you should take this remedy will be when you go to bed. Remember, it should be at room temperature – not too hot or cold. Plus, the mixture of honey, mint and ginger will help you sleep better. This tea is not only recommended for reducing belly fat, but is also a tonic and a very healthy remedy that’s great for digestion.
To prepare this remedy, you should cook all of the ingredients in a cup and a half of water. Once the mixture has boiled, let it sit for ten minutes. Then, pour this weight loss remedy into a glass bottle and allow it to fall to room temperature. As we said before, drink it three times per day, three days per week.
As you know, you should complement this remedy with a healthy, balanced diet, avoiding harmful fats. Also, don’t forget to do physical activity every day. Just walking for half an hour per day will help you lose weight more quickly. And if you try following a diet with a friend, it will certainly be easier. Are you ready to try it out?It might interest you...