A Powerful Beverage to Stimulate Your Brain
Thanks to the combination of nutrients in this beverage, this tea made with turmeric, cinnamon, and honey is a great way to improve brain function and provide you with the nutrients you need to operate at 100%
The single most essential key to enhancing brain function lies in eating a varied, complete diet that’s filled with certain nutrients. In other words, diet is indispensable if you want to stimulate your brain.
Foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, for example, are very important to a healthy and agile brain.
Other essential compounds are antioxidants and certain elements contained in spices like cinnamon and turmeric.
In today’s diet, we don’t always pay attention to the needs of this organ that requires more energy than any other.
What’s more, if you do get these spices in your diet, you might be combining them with other foods that are unhealthy or even harmful to your brain function.
Cinnamon, for example, is a very common ingredient in a variety of pastries and desserts.
When you mix it with a lot of sugar and white flour, some argue that you wind up inhibiting many of the benefits of this spice that improve blood flow to your brain.
In today’s article, we have a spectacular beverage to tell you about. You can make it in around 10 minutes, it’s inexpensive, and it will help stimulate your brain.
Remember, however, that this treatment by itself won’t be the solution to all your problems.
Above all, a healthy brain needs daily stimuli, low stress, regular physical activity, and a varied and balanced diet.
This beverage is a great complement to a healthy diet and it’s also good for your overall health. Discover more with us!
Stimulate your brain with these three amazing ingredients
It’s possible that you already cook with cinnamon, turmeric, and honey individually. If you have never combined them in a tea, you’re missing out, though.
We’ll tell you about all the benefits in what follows.
It’s an anti-inflammatory beverageWe now know that chronic and mild inflammation is related to several different degenerative diseases. The brain and its function is not immune to these ailments.
- Diseases like Alzheimer’s and dementia are related to this problem, and it affects a good part of the population.
- Inflammation can also lead to vascular problems, which impede proper circulation that supplies oxygen and nutrients to the brain.
- This cinnamon, honey, and turmeric beverage has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties.
- It’s incredible for your brain.
Discover 8 exercises to strengthen your brain
A treatment for the neurodegenerative processesYou’ll be happy to hear that science has already shown that cinnamon is a great natural stimulant for your brain.
- We know, for example, that once it’s been metabolized by your body, this spice is capable of destroying sodium benzoate, a type of acid that interferes with and hinders communication between cells in the brain.
- Cinnamon, when combined with turmeric, also acts as a powerful antioxidant that’s capable of protecting you from some of the damaging effects of free radicals.
This helps you face the passage of time in a healthier way, keeping your cognitive processes in good health for longer.
It stimulates the production of dopamine and serotonin
Cinnamon, along with turmeric, can improve brain function by stimulating the receptors of two very powerful neurotransmitters: serotonin and dopamine.
- These substances trigger emotions that make you feel more positive, active, curious, and energetic.
- They are your natural motivators, a cerebral “drug” without negative effects that provides you with the desire to do things, to relate with others, and take on new goals.
Organic honey is great for the brain
One tablespoon – just one – of honey every day helps preserve your brain function over the years.
- When it’s organic, pure honey it can help cleanse the bloodstream, revitalizing your brain and working as a super tonic.
- It improves your blood flow. In in addition to that, it gives your brain that kind of healthy energy of natural origin that your body will thank you for.
How do you make this beverage to stimulate the brain?
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (5 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric (2.5 g)
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey (7.5 g)
- Start out as usual by heating the cup of water. When it comes to a boil, add the ground cinnamon and turmeric.
- Let this simmer for 15 minutes. After that, let it steep for another 10 minutes.
- Strain off the liquid.
- Pour it into your favorite mug and stir the teaspoon of honey in.
It tastes great. It’s a good idea to consume this remedy on a regular basis. You can enjoy it with your breakfast or just after your main meal of the day.
You’ll see how, day by day, you might feel better and stimulate your brain so that it’s more “awake” and “receptive.”