Here's How to Naturally Shape Your Waistline
Many women want to have an hourglass figure. You also want these curves to match your hips and bust. In today’s article, we’re going to show you some ways to naturally shape your waistline and look great in no time.
Feminine waist, masculine waist
As we’ve said before, there are physical differences in this area depending on whether you’re a man or woman. That doesn’t mean that both genders don’t want an attractive waistline in their own way. This is one of the parts of the body where fat tends to build up if you don’t exercise and spend all day sitting or eat too much.
It’s not easy to get an attractive waistline, or “nicely shaped.” If your stomach is fatty and flabby, it won’t look that way. So, to be successful, you’ll need to develop a comprehensive plan to reduce your waistline, but you’ll also need to emphasize the torso and hips. That way, you’ll achieve a harmonious and aesthetic balance.
If you have accumulated fat on the belly and surrounding areas, you have what are informally known as love handles. But don’t worry, there are four aspects you can focus on to help you get a thin waist:
You might like:
Reduce Belly Fat in 8 Simple Ways
It’s the basis for any treatment you do, no matter what the goal is. If you eat a balanced diet, your stomach won’t bulge and build up fat. One of the best things you can do is starting drinking fresh fruit and vegetable juices (fresh, not store bought). The most important thing is to eat healthy and eliminate all foods that cause weight gain, like:
- White flours
- Fried foods
- Dairy products
What’s left to eat? A lot! You can prepare millions of recipes with the following ingredients:
- Dried fruits
- Unrefined/whole flours and sugars
- Lean meats
Don’t forget water: at least 2 liters per day.
Certain types of massage are good way to reduce and naturally shape your waistline. Mesotherapy and lymphatic drainage are two good examples.
Even if you don’t get an aesthetic or reducing massage, a de-stress massage session will still help. How? Because it will relax you and reduce your levels of stress, anxiety, nerves, etc. If you’re calmer, you’ll eat less and fat won’t build up on your stomach. You’ll also feel better, more refreshed, and more willing to take on tasks.
Many people underestimate the power of this age-old technique because they think it’s for old people. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Yoga works muscles and bones throughout the entire body, helping you burn fat, tone and strengthen muscles, and make you more flexible and balanced.
Like with massages, it relaxes the body and reduces stress, one of the main causes of overeating and weight gain. So don’t hesitate to sign up for a yoga class! Take classes two times a week and you’ll see a difference in no time.
Physical exercise must be part of any routine to slim the waistline and stomach. Remember that abdominal exercises help burn stomach fat and leave it more toned.
It’s important to be consistent, patient and committed to exercising, even if it’s not your favorite thing to do. Many people are discouraged if they don’t see results the first week.
Some estimates say that for real and lasting results, you need to maintain an exercise routine for three months. But don’t go for a long run or immediately sign up at a gym after you read this article. You need to start gradually and build yourself up to more intense exercise.
Exercises to naturally shape your waistline
Physical activity isn’t just one of the pillars of having a nice waist, it can also make you feel good. You don’t have to go to a gym if you don’t want to. You can train at home, but you need to be consistent if you want to shape your waistline.
Here are the steps for the first exercise:
- While standing, slightly separate your feet and keep your back straight.
- Raise your arms and clasp your hands together above your head.
- Breathe as deeply as possible.
- Lean your torso to the right as far as you can.
- Rotate your body so that you’re facing the floor without curving your back.
- Lower your arms to touch the floor (if you can’t at first, it will come with practice, so don’t worry).
- Then rotate towards your left side. The idea is to make a complete circle, ending in the starting position.
- Repeat for the other side. This is one rep, do five total.
Here’s another great exercise to naturally shape your waistline:
- Stand with your back straight and your arms raised in line with your shoulders.
- Lift one arm towards the ceiling to stretch the entire side of your body.
- Do it slowly to avoid injury.
- Switch arms and repeat. This is one rep, do 10 total.
The last exercise for today is:
- From a standing position, spread your legs apart a little, slightly bend your knees and put your hands on your hips.
- Twist to the right side until you can see your heel.
- Return to the starting position and twist to the other side until you can see your left heel.
- Do 20 twists per side.
- Vary this exercise by holding your arms out parallel to the floor, putting your hands on the back of your head, or using weights (you can use bottles filled with water, sand or dirt).