Gastritis… Have you ever experienced it? Then you know how painful and bothersome it is. Stomach inflammation, irritation, burning… Very intense symptoms that will take a few days to go away.
How to treat it? Your doctor should always be the one who prescribes the best treatment. That said, at home, you can complement it with simple natural remedies. Easy, economical, and effective methods that will always give you good results. Do you want to know more?
1. Parsley Drink
The parsley-based treatment is very effective to resolve gastritis problems. This traditional remedy that is simple and worth trying when the discomfort is felt the strongest.
You should know that parsley has all of these amazing properties:
- It is a natural source that is rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, K.
- Parsley is an excellent diuretic, that is great for its curative and digestive properties.
- Soothes stomach burning, inflammation, and gases. It offers a break for the entire digestive and intestinal tract.
To benefit from the benefits of parsley, there is nothing better than making a proper infusion. How? It’s very easy, follow these steps:
- Make a smoothie with 150 grams of parsley and a liter of water.
- Once you make this mixture, let stand for two hours.
- Once this time has passed, strain the water and put it in a glass bottle away from the sun. Drink this remedy throughout the day at room temperature. The water should not be cold or hot.
2. Rice Water
Rice water is another very traditional remedy to treat gastritis. You surely have heard someone talk about it before. It reduces inflammation, pain, gas, and that uncomfortable pressure in the abdomen. You should not forget that rice water is very rich in minerals and vitamins.
How to make it? Very easy. Just boil a liter of water and add 150 grams of rice. Let it cook normally, and then separate the water from the rice. Drink that throughout the day, always at room temperature. Easy, right?
3. Carrot and Celery Juice
Do know the secret of these two amazing vegetables? Carrot and celery act as two excellent anti-inflammatories. They reduce burning on the stomach walls, reduce the sensation of swelling, and also give you rich minerals and vitamins.
If you have suffered from gastritis before, you will surely remember the lack of appetite, nausea, and the feeling of weakness. This natural juice will act as a good tonic. In order to benefit from all of its properties, follow these steps:
- Take two carrots and two celery stalks.
- Clean them well and put them in the blender with a glass of water (250 mL).
- Get a well-mixed juice and drink at your lunch or dinner. It’s delicious!
4. Apple and Chamomile InfusionThis combination may surprise you. It is a truly medicinal remedy that is worth trying whenever you have gastritis. Do you want to know why?
- The apple infusion relaxes the stomach, soothes acidity, reduces stomach inflammation, and cures gastritis.
- The apple infusion allows any infection to be treated.
- This remedy is great for when you feel nauseous, for example.
To make this simple treatment, you will need a raw, peeled apple, cut into pieces. You should boil a glass of water in a teapot (250 mL). Once this is boiling, add an apple and a chamomile infusion.
Let it boil a few times. You will need the apple to cook for at least 20 minutes. Once this infusion is ready, let stand and lower the heat. Strain it and keep only the water. Drink it at room temperature in the morning. It’s delicious!
5. Pear and Ginger Smoothie
You may have tried the classic pear and ginger marmalade before. It is a delicious mouthful that is perfect for any dessert, rich and healthy. Besides being sweet, you should know that when you treat gastritis, there is another simple and effective remedy. Let us explain.
- When combining pear with ginger, it treats inflammation as well as pain. You know that ginger acts as a natural painkiller: it is a medicinal plant that is capable of relieving stomach pain.
- The pear is a great fruit to eat when you experience gastritis. Rich in minerals and vitamins, pears are very easy to digest. It has fiber and helps reduce inflammation as well.
- In order to do this simple treatment, make a mixture that is similar to the option above, the one with apple. Peal and cut the pear and add 300 mL of water. Add 20 grams of ginger. Let it cook and then put this mixture in the blender. Once you have gotten a well blended juice, drink it little by little. It’s great for dinner.