3 Morning Beverages for a Flat Belly: Delicious!
One of the most common concerns that both men and women have is eliminating that excess fat that prevents that sought-after flat belly.
It’s not just an aesthetic problem, though—it can lead to health problems with some serious consequences if you don’t take action as early as possible.
When you build up fat in the abdominal region, it stresses and inflames your tissues. If this problem becomes chronic it can lead to serious heart disease.
Also, that belly fat, especially around the waist, will gradually make your body produce cytokines, a class of protein that contributes to insulin resistance.
As you can see, dreaming of having a flat belly shouldn’t only correspond to your desire to look trim in the mirror. It’s vital that you take care of your waistline and address the change in your diet.
That’s why in today’s article we suggest you start your day in the best way possible with any one of these three natural beverages.
1. Lemonade with mint for a flat belly
One of the main reasons that it’s hard to lose belly fat is age. Whether you like it or not, the fact is that as the years pass, your metabolism slows down.
- In the case of women, menopause can also have a lot to do with it. The drop in estrogen and progesterone means that more fat accumulates in the abdomen, and it’s harder to eliminate.
- Now, none of this is permanent. With the proper diet, you can get there. So go ahead and completely eliminate processed foods from your diet and add this natural beverage to your breakfast every morning.
- Thanks to the lemon, warm water, and mint, it reduces inflammation and hydrates the abdominal tissues.
The diuretic and toning effects, along with the numerous antioxidants, make this natural juice very powerful. It helps eliminate excess fluid, speeds up your metabolism, and promotes the removal of toxins.
Discover: 4 soups to eliminate toxins
- 1 cup of warm water (200 ml)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 mint leaf
How do you make it?
- Start by juicing your lemon. Then use a mortar to grind the mint leaf. When you crush, you get more flavor and natural benefits.
- Add the mint and lemon juice to the cup of warm water.
- If your stomach can’t handle the juice from an entire lemon, try using half or a little less.
Starting your day with this healthy juice will help you eliminate belly fat.
2. Cranberry, pineapple, and pear juice
This juice is as delicious as it is healthy. One of the most important reasons you should opt for this one is its power to help regulate your blood cortisol levels.
As you probably know, cortisol is the stress hormone. Some people, when they’re under high levels of stress and anxiety, lose more weight; others, however, they experience just the opposite effect.
- This is because cortisol affects each person’s body differently, but the most common effect is that the hormone tends to enlarge fat cells and make them more resilient, especially around the belly.
- The combination of these three fruits can help prevent this from happening.
Pineapple, for example, in addition to regulating the production of cortisol, contains bromelain, an enzyme that helps break down protein to facilitate digestion and fight bloating.
Cranberries help prevent numerous infections, and when combined with pear they’re ideal for easing nervousness and anxiety, speeding up your metabolism for a more healthy and flat belly.
Discover: 10 liver cleansing foods
- 10 cranberries
- 1 slice of fresh pineapple (125 g)
- 1 pear
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- The first thing you need to do is wash all your ingredients. Then peel the pear, slice it into four pieces, and chop the pineapple.
- Add all ingredients to your blender: the cranberries, pineapple, and pear. Blend well and mix in the cup of water.
Always drink this in the morning.
3. Black coffee
That’s right, something as simple as a cup of black coffee every morning can help you achieve a flatter stomach and enhance the health of your liver and heart.
- It’s important to note that in order to benefit from these properties you can’t add white sugar, whole milk, or heavy cream.
- Caffeine is great for speeding up your metabolism due to thermogenesis. It helps burn more calories, reduce feelings of hunger, and you’ll benefit from its powerful antioxidants.
We’re sure that you’ll enjoy adding that cup of coffee to your breakfast.
But remember: just one cup of coffee is natural medicine for your arteries, your brain, and it helps you eliminate that dangerous belly fat.