Medicinal Plants that Help Eliminate Cellulite
In order to eliminate cellulite, you can take advantage of some effective, easy home remedies. Keep reading to find out more.
If you’re trying to eliminate cellulite, then perhaps you’ll like to know that there are some natural remedies with medicinal plants that’ll help reduce its appearance.
Hormones, genetics and an unhealthy lifestyle are the main causes of cellulite.
Cellulite is basically floating fat cells that settle under the skin. Although it’s most common in your thighs, it may also be present in your legs, buttocks and/or stomach.
It’s important to treat cellulite as soon as it appears because it tends to get worse with age. Fortunately, there are many effective techniques that can slow down its onset and minimize its appearance on your thighs.
We’ve got some tips to help you do just that.
Four Vegetable Remedies to Eliminate Cellulite
1. Juniper Oil
First on our list of home remedies that can help eliminate cellulite is juniper oil. This is a very effective way to reduce cellulite in the thighs and buttocks.
Keep in mind that when the adipose (fatty) tissues of your body accumulate toxins inside, then it’s time for the skin to detox. This is where the juniper oil plays a role.
- 10 drops of juniper oil
- 1/4 c. of extra virgin olive oil
- Firstly, dilute the juniper oil by mixing it with extra virgin olive oil.
- Then, massage the affected area for at least 10 minutes.
- Finally, repeat every day for best results.
2. Cayenne Pepper to Eliminate Cellulite
Cayenne pepper is a fat burner. Also, it has the ability to increase body temperature, improve your blood circulation and boost your metabolism overall.
As if that wasn’t enough, cayenne is a great exfoliant that renews your skin cells. The regular consumption of cayenne pepper can help eliminate toxins from your body. Plus, it can also help eliminate the appearance of cellulite on your skin.
- 2 tsp of cayenne pepper powder
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- The juice of a lemon
- 1 c. of warm water
- Firstly, add the cayenne pepper powder, grated ginger, lemon juice, and the water. Stir it up well.
- Then, drink this mixture once or twice a day for a couple of months.
3.-Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar
- Raw 100% pure honey
- To begin, mix one part apple cider vinegar with two parts of water and a little bit of honey. Mix it well.
- Next, rub this mixture in all the affected areas and rinse lightly with warm water.
- Wrap the area with plastic paper and a towel for at least one hour.
- Then, rinse again.
The apple cider vinegar base is great to reduce cellulite, and the benefits of honey are also quite amazing.
See also: Artichokes: The Best Natural Remedy
Coffee exfoliants are another great way to reduce the appearance of cellulite. This is because caffeine has a tightening effect.
Overall, massage and exfoliation are great methods to stimulate the blood flow.
- 1/4 cup coffee beans
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil
- This one is just about mixing the coffee beans, sugar and coconut oil until you get a smooth consistency. (However, know that if you use unrefined coconut oil, it will harden when it cools down.)
- In order to apply this simple treatment, massage it onto your skin for several minutes firmly.
- Use it 2 to 3 times a week. You should see results in a couple of weeks.
- Finally, store any remaining mixture in a glass jar.
These home remedies are very inexpensive and have endless health benefits. We’re convinced that you’ll be pleased when you see how much they help reduce your cellulite.