Medicinal Flaxseed Drink to Improve Skin Health
Try this delicious and nutritious medicinal flaxseed drink to improve your skin health!
Cellulite is a cosmetic problem that’s characterized by the formation of small fat nodules with a dimpled appearance on the surface of the skin. It’s quite common in women. In fact, it’s estimated that more than 90% of women experience this condition after they go through puberty. Today’s medicinal flaxseed drink can help improve general skin health.
Cellulite is related to excess fat on the body. However, it’s also associated with hormonal imbalances and some lymphatic system problems.
Although it doesn’t pose a serious threat to your health, many look for solutions to get rid of it because they feel it affects the beauty of their skin.
Fortunately, you might be able to reduce the appearance of cellulite by maintaining a balanced diet, exercising, and trying out some natural remedies.
In today’s article, we want to recommend a flaxseed drink that can improve your skin health.
Try it out today!
Medicinal flaxseed drink to treat cellulite
This medicinal flaxseed drink has become a popular supplement for losing weight because of its diuretic properties.
These seeds are a healthy source of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. Their absorption provides multiple benefits to the skin.
Its high levels of dietary fiber help to improve the fat digestion process whole promoting the elimination of waste. The lymphatic system functions better under these conditions.
Furthermore, its omega-3 fatty acid content provides an anti-inflammatory effect that decreases fluid retention in body tissues.
Flaxseed also contains B vitamins and folic acid, which are necessary to keep the skin firm, young, and hydrated.
Additionally, thanks to its diuretic effect, it helps to reduce the nodules that form due to excess body fat.
How do I prepare this medicinal flaxseed drink?
This natural remedy, which is based on flaxseed, is fairly easy to make and it’s not at all costly since it only requires the seeds.
Also Read: Benefits of Adding Flaxseed to Your Diet
You don’t apply this remedy directly to the affected areas like you do with other treatments for this condition. Instead, you consume it to promote the elimination of waste.
While this drink isn’t a miracle remedy to make your skin problems disappear overnight, it’s a good complement to diet, exercise, and other treatments.
In addition, it’s a remedy with a slight alkaline and anti-inflammatory effect. When ingested, it may improve digestion and immune functions.
- 5 tablespoons of flaxseed (50 g)
- 1 liter of water
- Bring a quart of water to a boil. When it boils, add the flaxseed.
- Leave the mixture on low heat for 2 minutes. After two minutes have passed, pour it into a glass jar.
- Wait for the mixture to cool down and then start to drink it.
- Ideally, you can prepare it the night before to let it cool overnight.
- The next day you’ll see a thick or gelatinous liquid that contains all the goodness of the flax.
How to consume it
- Consume half a glass of this drink, 3 or 4 times a day.
- Try to drink it half an hour before each main meal to avoid overeating during these meals.
- If you feel hungry between meals, you can drink one or more half cups of this drink to control your hunger.
- You should ideally consume this remedy 10 days in a row and then stop for a week before starting up again.
- This medicinal flaxseed drink can interfere with the absorption of some medicines. If you’re undergoing any medical treatment, consult a doctor before you drink it.
- This remedy is not recommended if you suffer from colitis or have intestinal obstructions, as it can aggravate these conditions.
- Because of its phytosterol content, this drink isn’t recommended for women suffering from endometriosis.
- Don’t consume more than the recommended amount.
Are you ready to try it? Now that you know how to prepare it at home, include it in your diet and see how effective it is for you.