Medicinal Flaxseed Drink to Combat Cellulite and Improve Skin Health
Are you trying to get rid of that stubborn cellulite? Try this delicious and nutritious medicinal flaxseed drink!
Cellulite is a cosmetic problem that is characterized by the formation of small fat nodules that have a dimpled appearance on the surface of the skin.
It’s quite common in women. In fact, it’s estimated that more than 90% of women experience this condition after they go through puberty.
Its appearance is related to excess fat on the body. However, it’s also associated with hormonal imbalances and some lymphatic system problems.
Although it doesn’t pose a serious threat to our health, many look for solutions to get rid of it because they feel it affects the beauty of their skin.
Fortunately, you can significantly reduce the sight of cellulite by just maintaining a balanced diet and trying out some natural remedies.
In today’s article, we want to recommend a flaxseed drink that treats this cosmetic problem all while improving skin health.
Don’t forget to try it!
Flaxseed medicinal drink to treat cellulite
This medicinal flaxseed drink is a natural remedy that has become a popular supplement to lose weight and reduce the appearance of cellulite because of its diuretic properties.
These seeds are a healthy source of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids whose absorption provides multiple benefits to the skin.
Its high levels of dietary fiber help to improve the fat digestion process and, in turn, promote the elimination of waste to help the lymphatic system function optimally.
Furthermore, its omega-3 fatty acid content provides an anti-inflammatory effect that decreases fluid retention in body tissues.
Flaxseed also contains B vitamins and folic acid, which are necessary to keep the skin firm, young, and hydrated.
In turn, thanks to its diuretic effect, it helps to reduce the nodules that form due to being overweight or obese.
How to prepare this medicinal flaxseed drink?
This natural remedy which contains flaxseed is fairly easy to make and it’s not at all costly since it only requires seeds.
You don’t directly apply this remedy to the affected areas like you do for other treatments of this condition. Instead, you consume it to promote the elimination of waste.
While this drink isn’t a miracle remedy to make this problem disappear overnight, it’s a good support to improve the effects of diet and external treatments.
In addition, it’s a remedy with a slight alkaline and anti-inflammatory effect which, when ingested, improves digestion and immune functions.
- 5 tablespoons of flaxseed (50 g)
- 1 liter of water
- Bring a quart of water to a boil. When it boils, add the flaxseed.
- Leave the mixture on low heat for 2 minutes. Ater two minutes have passed, pour it into a glass jar.
- Wait for the mixture to cool down and then start to drink it.
- Ideally, you can prepare it the night before to let it cool overnight.
- The next day you’ll see a thick or gelatinous liquid that contains all the goodness of the flax.
How to consume it
- Consume half a glass of this drink, 3 or 4 times a day.
- Try to drink it half an hour before each main meal to avoid overeating during these meals.
- If you feel hungry between meals, you can drink one or more half cups of this drink to control your hunger.
- You should ideally consume this remedy 10 days in a row and then stop for a week before consuming it again.
- This medicinal flaxseed drink can interfere with the absorption of some medicines. If you under in any medical treatment, consult a doctor before you drink it.
- This remedy is not recommended if you suffer from colitis or have intestinal obstructions, as it can aggravate these conditions.
- Because of its phytosterol content, this drink is not recommended for women suffering from endometriosis.
- You should not consume more than the recommended amount.
Are you ready to try it? Now that you know how to prepare it at home, include it in your diet and see for yourself how good it is for reducing the unsightly appearance of cellulite.