Massages to Eliminate Cellulite
We all know that is no miracle cure to eliminate cellulite and sometimes the only solution is surgery. But we guarantee that with good exercise, massages, and a proper diet, we can reduce the chances of them appearing and soften their presence. So, how about learning how to give yourself a good anti-cellulite massage?
Step 1: A Good Homemade Anti-Cellulite Cream
Almost all women suffer from cellulite. It is the retention of fluids and accumulated fat in the gluteals and muscles that looks like an orange peel. It changes how you look and it is also a health problem which means that circulation has started to have difficulties.
So what can you do to eliminate cellulite? Undergo an operation, spend a lot of money on creams? Impossible, our economy is not there and you have to put in a little more effort. So, the first step will definitely be to learn how to make your own anti-cellulite cream. We assure you that it is very easy to do and effective if you are consistent in its application. Jot this down.
What You Need
- A tablespoon of the coffee that you made this morning. If you use coffee capsules, take two already used one and empty them into a bowl.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A tablespoon of almond oil
- Juice from half a lemon
How to Make It
- It is very easy. Coffee is an excellent toner and an amazing exfoliant that will reactivate your circulation on the most critical areas. There are people who also use it to make creams to reduce stomach fat, so, as you can see, it will be great for cellulite. Combined with the acidic juice from lemon, its action power will be even greater.
- The first thing to do is mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. The mixture you get may seem somewhat strange, but we assure you it is very effective.
- Now, in the same bowl, include a little bit of your own shower gel, whatever kind you usually use. Remember that if it is moisturizing, this will be even better. Stir well and keep it on hand for the second step, in other words, our anti-cellulite massage.
Step 2: Massage to Reduce Cellulite
Massages are the best allies for improving blood circulation and reactivating lymphatic drainage. How can anyone deny that? There is nothing more relaxing as well as stimulating than one of these massages, whether it is on your legs, head, or neck. They relieve pains, tension, muscular stiffness, which will also allow you to avoid fluid retention and lower your levels of stress hormones. Don’t hesitate. If you do this massage everyday on your muscles, you will see how little by little you will reduce the occurrence of cellulite. But you should be consistent and do it in the morning and at night everyday. Should we begin?
Steps for the Anti-Cellulite Massage
- The first step is to take a shower. Your skin should be clean and free of impurities. It’s best that you splash cold water on your legs and calves to reactivate circulation in the case of varicose veins.
- Now on to the muscles. You already have the coffee and oil creams on hand that you made earlier, to which you added a little bit of your moisturizing shower gel. Put a good amount on your hands and warm it up.
- Start the massage from the bottom up, in other words, from your calves to your muscles area. It’s best to always go towards your heart, upwards, so that you can boost circulation. Focus more on the area from your knee to your muscles, because this is where cellulite will be concentrated.
- The movements should be long and slow. You should move upwards to your stomach, in case you have a little bit of accumulated fat there as well. But remember, the massage on your stomach should be circular and smooth. Make sure you have enough coffee cream while you do the massage.
- You will use the palms of both of your hands and your knuckles for this self massage. It is important because your knuckles and fingertips can put a little more force and pressure (but be careful, you shouldn’t feel any pain). The movements should be long and circular, pinching your skin a little bit, gathering it and then stretching it with the help of your index finger and thumb. It is very effective.
- If there is a place you cannot reach or where it is difficult to properly do the massage, you can use the help of a wooden brush specific for leg massages. They are great and boost circulation.
- As you can see, this is a very easy massage to do, but the key is being consistent: in the morning and afternoon, everyday. Try to follow a healthy diet where you get plenty of liquids, antioxidants, and fruit and also do some kind of exercise everyday, even if it is for a half hour. How about starting right now?