How to make a tea that fights cellulite
Cellulite is caused by the formation of fat deposits under your skin. This causes a dimpled look that you can see at a glance.
Commonly known as “orange peel syndrome” this is one of the beauty problems that greatly affects women. This is especially true when they reach adolescence.
Its appearance is related to hormonal changes. It can also appear because of excess weight, bad diets, and lymphatic problems.
This isn’t a severe problem. But, some prefer to fight it because they feel uncomfortable wearing some clothes that leave the affected skin visible.
Fortunately, outside of diet and exercise, there are some complementary treatments. Because of their properties, they help to reduce cellulite considerably.
Among these, we find a natural artichoke and horsetail tea. When added to your diet, it’s helpful for giving your skin a tighter, prettier appearance.
Are you ready to try it? Discover its properties.
Artichoke and horsetail tea that fights cellulite
Artichoke and horsetail tea is a detoxifying tea that helps you supplement your diet. It reduces the appearance of cellulite in areas like your glutes, legs, and abdomen.
These ingredients help to increase your body’s fat burning. As a result, They are also a big help when it comes to weight loss.
The benefits of artichokes
Artichokes have become popular around the world. This is because they are an important source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. In exchange for a few calories, they give you important health benefits.
- This is one of the popular “fat burning” foods. It doesn’t just reduce your intestinal fat absorption. It also increases your metabolism so you lose weight much easier.
- Its dietary fiber increases your digestion. And, among other things, it fights excessively high cholesterol and cravings.
- It has diuretic properties. These help you fight liquid retention. This is one of the main causes of cellulite in your skin.
- It also has detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effects. These help you clean your blood and remove toxins.
- Its vitamins C and E reduce the negative effects of oxidative stress. They also prevent premature aging.
- Artichokes rely on a substance called inulin. This increases your energy usage. At the same time, it helps to reduce your blood sugar levels.
- It increases your liver and gallbladder function. This optimizes their digestion of fats and proteins.
The benefits of horsetail
Horsetail is one of the medicinal plants that helps your body to detox. This makes it easier to reduce your cellulite.
- This plant has diuretic and antioxidant properties. These increase your urine production. This increased urine production removes excess mineral salts and toxins that build up in your kidneys.
- Its essential minerals make it easier for your body to regulate electrolyte levels. This is a key factor in preventing inflammation.
- It also helps to boost your lymphatic and circulatory systems. And, it prevents interference in processes that reduce fat deposits in your body.
- It helps to remineralize your body and it keeps your muscles toned. This reduces flabbiness.
- It’s perfect for increasing your body’s metabolism. This is especially true for people who are overweight or obese.
How do you make this artichoke and horsetail tea?
If you drink this tea and have good dietary and exercise habits, you can lose weight and noticeably reduce your cellulite.
Keep in mind that this isn’t a miracle remedy. The results will start to appear after several days.
- 1 artichoke
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of horsetail
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Chop the artichoke and boil it with the water in a pot.
- When it reaches boiling, turn the heat down and add the horsetail.
- Let it simmer for 2 or 3 minutes and turn it off.
- When the tea has cooled for 10 to 15 minutes, strain it. Then add the teaspoon of lemon juice.
How to drink it
- Drink a cup of this tea at mid-morning and again in the evening.
- Drink it for 2 weeks in a row. Take a week off, then start drinking it again.
- Optionally, you can add it to your diet. If you do this, drink it at least 3 times per week.
As you can see, the combination of ingredients in this natural tea is perfect for fighting excess weight and cellulite.
If you’re looking for solutions to this problem, don’t wait to make this tea.