How to Easily Lose Weight with Papaya
It’s always been said that papaya is the fruit of good health. It has a sweet, pleasant taste and beautiful color. Deep within its wonderful pulp lies a component known as papain, capable of providing huge therapeutic benefits to the body. And that’s not all – you can even lose weight with papaya. Would you like to know how?
Papaya is a tropical fruit known around the world. It is therefore easily found, in order to benefit from it. It is a wonderful diuretic and antioxidant, it possesses a large amount of plant fiber, and very little calories.
It also provides a good about of vitamins A, C, and B, calcium, iron and phosphorous. And if that weren’t enough, papaya also helps in weight loss and fighting cellulite. So keep reading, as we’re going to explain how to lose weight with papaya in this article.
Papaya’s weight loss benefits
Sometimes it’s hard to decide which diet to follow to lose weight. It’s important to choose ones that not only help you lose weight, but that also help you be healthy. If you have any questions, you could always consult your doctor or a nutritionist.
The papaya diet is restrictive. This means that for two days you will eat a very careful diet, ending on the third days. The papaya does two things: detoxifies the body and burns fat.
We need to point out that papaya is also great for people that suffer from digestive problems like diarrhea, gas, constipation, gastritis… as well as skin problems such as acne, because of its healing properties.
It is definitely a wonder fruit, and according to the Centers for Disease Control, the papain allows the body to benefit from these properties.
How to lose weight with papaya
You will follow this diet to lose weight with papaya for two days a week. detoxify
It’s worth the effort to try it for 48 hours, follow these guidelines listed below.
- Always search for fresh papaya that isn’t overly ripe. Start the diet at breakfast. Ideally, you should drink a glass of soy or oatmeal water during those two days, with two teaspoons of wheat germ or some other grain. This will give you enough fiber.
- Afterwards, eat a papaya salad. Choose a medium sized papaya, peel and cut it into squares. This is a healthy and nutritious way to start the day.
- For lunch, make a whole grain rice salad. You could cook it with vegetable broth, and then accompany it with diced tomatoes, a few leaves of spinach, some olives, a clove of garlic and the juice from half a lemon. After your whole grain rice, drink papaya juice.
- On your second day of the diet, make baked eggplant for lunch, and a small spinach salad with olive oil dressing and a few pieces of beets. Afterwards, drink papaya juice.
- For a snack, make a juice from half a papaya and two slices of pineapple. Clean your fruit well and blend them together to form a smooth mixture.
- For dinner, prepare one cup of vegetable broth. You could use onion, celery and lemon juice. For dessert, of course, eat a diced papaya.
- On your second day, prepare a few artichokes. Cook them well and dress with a bit of salt and vinegar. You could accompany it with a slice of whole grain toast with a bit of olive oil. To finish your dinner, serve a diced papaya.
You might like: Lose Weight Effectively with the Artichoke Diet
Weight loss benefits of papaya seeds
This might surprise you, but papaya seeds also have incredible health properties:
- They care for the kidneys when suffering from kidney failure.
- Eliminate toxins and possible intestinal parasites.
- Protect the liver, especially if suffering from cirrhosis.
- Care for the digestive system: papaya seeds have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Additionally, papaya seeds have the ability to prevent the body from absorbing fats, or making fat in excess. This is to say, it acts as a regulator. So, how can you benefit from them? How can papaya seeds be consumed? It’s easy. There are lots of options available.
Some people prefer to blend them while others prefer to take them like pills. Ideally you should do this at breakfast, eat between 8 and 10 seeds. It’s easier to take them when diced. Combining them with a glass of grapefruit juice is even better.
So remember: in order to lose weight with papaya follow the diet for two days a week, for two or three months. Consume the papaya seeds at breakfast time for 15 days straight, then rest for 15 days, or however is easier for you.