Lose Weight with Eggplant and Lemon Water
A lot of people call it "miracle water." It's a very simple recipe that not only helps shed unwanted pounds, it also gives you more energy to get through your day.
We’re all familiar with the major health benefits of eggplant. But did you know that combining eggplant with lemon, will increase these properties even more? So today, we’re going to show you how you can lose weight with eggplant and lemon water!
Why is eggplant good for weight loss? What are the benefits?
It’s undeniable, eggplant has countless benefits. Eating it often won’t just help you control your waistline and shed extra pounds, it will also provide you with lots of the vitamins, nutrients, fiber, and minerals that your body needs. Here are some more of its benefits:
- Eating eggplant improves circulation thanks to its high vitamin E content. This is a powerful antioxidant that prevents heart disease and promotes blood flow, undeniably good properties.
- It’ a great diuretic.
- Eggplants are low in calories and contain a lot of water, which makes them a great addition to any diet.
- Their high potassium content makes them excellent for nerve and heart health.
- Eggplant helps cleanse the body and lower blood sugar levels, making it great for diabetics.
- It helps lower cholesterol by absorbing the fats from the foods you eat it with. It also eliminates toxins and regulates digestion. This just keeps getting better.
- Eggplant is high in fiber, which is good for preventing constipation.
- It also stimulates bile production and protects the liver.
- Eggplant is rich in iron and magnesium, making it more than perfect for preventing anemia, improving heart and muscle function, and strengthening the immune system.
You might like:
How do you lose weight with eggplant and lemon?
The easiest way to lose weight with eggplant and lemon is with water. It’s easy to make a water with these two ingredients. Let’s take a look:
1. What do you need?
- A medium-sized eggplant. It’s best if it’s organic, that way you’ll know it’s natural and hasn’t been exposed to dangerous pesticides.
- A medium-sized lemon that isn’t too ripe.
- A liter of water.
- A large glass pitcher.
2. How do you make it?
- Start by cleaning the eggplant well. Wash with a little apple cider vinegar and baking soda to remove toxins and pesticide residues. Be sure to rinse well with plenty of cold water.
- Cut the eggplant into slices, no more than a half an inch thick, leaving the skin on.
- Now fill the large glass pitcher with the eggplant slices, placing one on top of another, and fill the jar with water.
- Then add the juice of one lemon and stir with a long wooden spoon and place in the refrigerator.
- Let sit overnight so the water can absorb the eggplant juices and their properties. This will enhance them even more, and you’ll end up with a refreshing drink thanks to the lemon.
3. How should you drink eggplant and lemon water to lose weight?
Drink the eggplant and lemon water throughout the day. Here’s an example of a simple daily diet:
- Breakfast: A glass of eggplant and lemon water, a cup of oatmeal, and an apple.
- Lunch: Drink a glass of eggplant and lemon water before eating and then have a salad with spinach, nuts, low-fat cheese, and pineapple chunks.
- Afternoon: Drink a glass of eggplant and lemon water.
- Dinner: Drink a glass of eggplant and lemon water before eating a salad with chopped lettuce, cherry tomato, papaya, walnut, olive oil, and a splash of lemon juice. Follow that with a main course of boiled artichokes drizzled with olive oil and vinegar.
If you follow those steps, you’ll have drunk the entire liter throughout the day. If you have it before meals, it makes you feel fuller and also helps the stomach digest and eliminate fats. This improves overall digestion and cleanses the body.
Remember: there are no miracle diets that don’t require any effort or exercise. If you want to lose weight with eggplant and lemon water, you’ll still have need to exercise at least an hour a day–walking, biking, or doing some simple exercises at home. Your body is worth the effort.