How to Prepare Tiger's Milk
Tiger’s milk is a high-quality drink that can provide many essential nutrients to the body. It can be easily prepared at home with just a few ingredients.
We’ll explain all the steps you have to follow, and you’ll achieve a high-quality end result that can be included in the context of a varied and balanced diet.
Tiger’s milk recipe
The inclusion of tiger’s milk in the context of a varied and balanced diet can create a number of health benefits. This drink contains several types of essential nutrients, such as proteins.
These are of high biological value, and they have all the essential amino acids and a good score in terms of digestibility. We’ll show you how to prepare it at home!
If you want to prepare an exquisite tiger milk, you’ll need the following products:
- 100 grams (4 oz) of hake or sea bass
- 100 milliliters of fumet or fish stock
- 150 milliliters of lemon or lime juice
- 50 grams (2 oz) of red onion
- 1 sprig of fresh coriander
- 10 grams (0.4 oz) of salt
- 3 grams of freshly ground black pepper
- 15 grams (0.6 oz) of celery
- A touch of chili
- First, squeeze the lemon juice, straining it to remove any seeds or debris that may have stuck to it.
- Then, place it in the blender glass together with the fish and the fumet, or broth.
- To continue, peel the celery, removing the filaments and chopping it finely.
- Do the same with the onion, in this case cutting it into julienne strips.
- Incorporate the rest of the ingredients into the blender: salt, pepper, coriander and a little ice.
- Blend at maximum power until a homogeneous result is obtained. The texture may vary depending on personal taste, and you can add more or less broth to make it thicker.
- To finish, top it off with a touch of chili, giving it a very engaging spicy touch.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before consumption, as it needs to be cold to enjoy it at its best.
Another great recipe: Prepare Fish Au Gratin at Home without an Oven
Benefits of tiger’s milk
Tiger’s milk is a source of high-quality minerals, such as calcium or even magnesium. The latter has been shown to be closely linked to aiding rest. It helps to improve the quality of sleep, thus promoting recovery processes and helping to achieve internal balance.
Finally, reference should be made to the capsaicin content of tiger milk when topped with a touch of hot bell pepper. This element can help to activate the metabolism, slightly increasing the body temperature. From this point on, resting energy expenditure will increase, which can have a positive impact on weight loss. This is evidenced by a study published in the International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition.
Try out this recipe: Cream of Green Asparagus Soup
Prepare tiger milk at home
As you have seen, it’s really easy to prepare an exquisite tiger milk at home. With this recipe, you can ensure the consumption of certain essential nutrients vitamins and minerals, quality compounds that will help ensure the proper functioning of the body. Of course, it should be included in the context of a balanced and varied diet.
Finally, it should be noted that it may not be suitable for everyone. After all, it’s made from raw fish, so it has a certain microbiological risk, and, for that reason, it isn’t recommended for pregnant women, for example.It might interest you...