How to Fill Your Home with Positive Energy
Many people want to learn how to fill their homes with positive energy. As such, they seek to find and apply different methods that will allow them to enjoy a more pleasant and harmonious environment.
Not letting trash build up, discarding anything that’s broken or that you haven’t used for years, ventilating the house on a daily basis, cleaning it regularly (making sure to do the occasional deep clean too), and maintaining order are just some of the basic things you can do to enjoy more positive surroundings. However, according to some beliefs, there are other tricks you can put into practice too.
A clean and tidy home promotes well-being
Maintaining a clean and tidy home isn’t just a matter of hygiene or aesthetics. Believe it or not, it can also help to maintain a good mood and a clear mind.
The American clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson believes that organizing your personal space can help you feel better about yourself, and be more productive in your everyday life. According to him, the simple action of looking around a tidy home can help you feel better mentally.
“Maintain an orderly environment to maintain an orderly mind.”
Visit this article: How to Attract Positive Energy to Your Life
What can you do to attract positive energy to your home?
According to popular belief, the following techniques can allow you to attract positive energies into your home.
Cleaning the doors and windows
First of all, you need to clean all the doors and windows of your home. These are said to be places where bad energy can enter, and where positive energy can seep out.
- Prepare a mixture of water, white vinegar, lemon juice, white quartz stones, and myrrh. Before use, set the mixture out in the moonlight.
- Spray this liquid on doors and windows and then wipe them with a clean white cloth.
- Any remaining liquid can be used to clean other parts of the home and you can place the white quartz stones in any corner.
Do a deep clean
The build-up of dust, dirt, and clutter can also influence the amount of negative energy in your home. It’s important to take a day or two every week to do some general housekeeping and be sure to clean last corner.
How do you do it?
- Remove your furniture, fixtures, appliances, and knick-knacks to clean them thoroughly.
- Change the sheets and blankets in every bedroom.
- Shake out the couch covers and cushions.
- Use a dry cloth to remove any dust from the leaves of your houseplants.
People often say that sunlight and fresh air are essential to purifying your home and bringing in positive energy.
A home that’s sealed to the outside world without any ventilation accumulates odors, dust, and other substances that can make the atmosphere heavy and unpleasant.
Every morning when you wake up, you should open all the windows for at least 15 minutes to let in as much sunlight and air as you can.
Place a bowl of fresh fruit on the kitchen table
Some believe that having a bowl of fresh fruit (and other food) on the table can help attract positive energy, such as prosperity. According to the principles of Feng Shui, if you place a mirror just in front of this bowl, it will magnify the effects.
Placing plants next to light sources is also said to attract positive energy. It doesn’t necessarily need to be some exotic species that requires very particular care.
Some good options include basil, jasmine, honeysuckle, mint, parsley, bamboo, rosemary, mint and bursera graveolens, among others.
Paint the walls in light colors
Changing the colors in your home can be great way to attract positive energy. If you want, you can swop strong, dark colors for lighter, brighter tones that make rooms feel more spacious, and convey feelings of order, cleanliness and tranquillity.
Incense and aromatherapy
Pleasant aromas soothe you and refresh your environment, helping you relax if you’re feeling stressed out.
Incense and aromatherapy techniques have been used for centuries to attract positive energy and help people cope with negative emotions.
Are you ready to put these tricks into practice, and welcome positive energy into your home?
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- La mente es maravillosa. (Consulta 2018). Qué hacen las personas positivas para huir de las energías negativas. Online [https://lamenteesmaravillosa.com/hacen-las-personas-positivas-huir-las-energias-negativas/].
- La mente es maravillosa. (Consulta 2018). 9 frases para recuperar la energía positiva. Online [https://lamenteesmaravillosa.com/frases-para-recuperar-la-energia-positiva/].
- La mente es maravillosa. (Consulta 2018). ¡Conviértete en un imán de energía positiva! Online [https://lamenteesmaravillosa.com/conviertete-iman-energia-positiva/].