How to Use Incense and Change the Mood of Your Home
Would you like your home to feel more relaxed or positive? Learn how to use incense to change the energy in your home in this article!
Everything around us is energy, and all energy has different levels of vibration. In general, they say that there’s “good” energy and “bad” energy. They say that when lots of bad energy starts to build up, the vibration in our environment gets tense and can directly affect us. However, do you know how to use incense to fix this?
Thankfully, there are a number of ways to combat these “bad vibes” and change the way your home feels.One way to get rid of bad energy is to use a traditional incense stick.
An incense stick is a combination of plants or minerals with special smells that’s burned in order to attract certain energy. They say that incense has immediate results and that it can help cleanse your home of bad energy so that you can get back to living in a calm, harmonious space.
Don’t miss this article:
How Do You Use Incense?
- Overall, you can use it various ways in order to adjust the energy in a space or a person.
- In meditation, many use it to help people achieve a state of clarity, calmness and focus.
- Esoterically speaking, some even use it for astral projections and lucid dreams.
Many use incense to fight off bad energy in the home or at work, because they claim that it improves the surrounding energy.
People who wish to concentrate or get in touch with certain ideas or energy can choose a special type of incense for that purpose.
Let’s take a look at some of them.
Types of Incense to Change the Energy in Your Home
There’s a wide array of incense that you can use to change the feel of your home. However, we’ve put together a short list of the purest and most famous varieties for getting rid of bad energy:
- Amber is good for people who want to meditate and discover a certain piece of information. It’s ideal for people going through a confusing time and who need to clear their thoughts.
- Cedar is a source of power and strength. Many specially recommend it for spaces or houses that were recently renovated or built. This is because it gives them strength and promotes unity in the home.
- Sandalwood is useful to ignite any divine being or belief. They recommend it for people who want to sanctify an area of their home or office.
- Classic incense is famous for its use in church masses. It helps make people feel calm and at peace, and it’s great for reducing stress and anxiety. They say that it’s one of the more porous types of incense. This is because they say it fights off bad energy, and gets rid of envy, enemies, and things standing in your way. Traditionally, they use this incense is used in religious rituals and meditation sessions. However, several studies also discovered that is has medicinal properties related to conflicts and stress.
Read more about stress: Understand the Negative Effects of Stress
Other Varieties to Improve the Energy of Your Home
- Lavender is all about love, attraction, and romance. It’s ideal for rituals with your partner or for changing the feel of the home when you have a date over. It stimulates beauty. It’s great for attracting others. In addition, they also recommend it for anyone who is trying to make themselves more beautiful.
- Cinnamon is one of the most famous types, so it’s very easy to find on the market. It has been linked to passion, sexual desire and lust. It is ideal for intimate encounters and for raising energies. Cinnamon incense is good for people who need to raise their energy.
- Vanilla gives your home a delicious smell. Plus, they say vanilla promotes intelligence, thoughts and mental abilities. It’s ideal for the moments when you need to concentrate on studying or get inspired for an upcoming project.
- Jasmine is also about love, although not necessarily in terms of sexual attraction. Jasmine is perfect for strengthening mental and emotional connections,focusing more on internal beauty than external. That’s why, in addition to being great for people in relationships, jasmine incense is also excellent for attracting good friendships.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this article on how to use incense to create a better home!