Protect Yourself Against Negative Energies
Negative energies are something many people try to avoid, especially at home, which you want to be a peaceful environment free of bad vibes. But negative energy is also something to be kept out of the workplace or at school. It can affect your day and keep things from going as expected.
Luckily, there also lots of ways to deal with negative energies to keep them from taking a toll on your emotions.
What are negative energies?
They’re energies that affect you emotionally, spiritually, physically or mentally, disturbing your calm and causing feelings of anxiety, pain, depression, and a lack of concentration.
How can you protect yourself from negative energies?
Confronting negative energies is the best way to empower yourself,emotions
- Face your fears. Sometimes negative energies start with by fears, insecurities, or negative thoughts that you can only control by confronting them. It’s also important to identify the root cause of these fears and face them. That way, you can feel free and secure.
- A positive mindset. Even though you might not use it very often, a positive mentality is the best way to push away bad vibes and stay emotionally healthy. Learning to deal with the bad times and seeing the bright side of things is key to overcoming and repelling negative energies.
- Carry a clove of garlic. It’s like a charm that can safely repel negative energies and envy. We recommend carrying a clove of garlic inside a piece of cloth or fabric and keeping it in your purse or wallet.
- Keep thyme essential oil on hand. One esoteric option is to rub a drop of essential oil behind your ears or on your wrists. This can help keep bad vibes at bay.
- Carry a sprig of rue. Some people say that rue can repel all types of negative energy, whether caused by people or unforeseen events. It’s best to always keep a few sprigs or leaves of this plant around places you spend a lot of time in.
You might like: Wolves Don’t Lose Sleep Over The Opinion of Sheep
How do you get rid of negative energies in your home?
If you have an argument with a partner or sibling, it’s likely that your house has filled up with negative energy. That can make it an unhealthy environment for your family. Before letting it get to that point, you need to make changes and try to eliminate all sources of bad vibes.
- Get rid of unnecessary things. Having too many things can sometimes affect the energy of your home. You should maintain a fresh and organized environment.
- Open windows and doors. Letting fresh air into your home is also a good way to “cleanse” it. The same goes for letting in sunshine.
- Burn incense. Since ancient times, people have used incense as a way to refresh the air inside their homes and get rid of negative energies.
- Use salt water. The mixture of these two ingredients is great for cleansing your home and changing a negative environment.
- Do aromatherapy. Using essential oils or aromatics in different parts of your home can create a pleasant environment and help your whole family relax.
- Keep plants in the home: In addition to helping clean the air, plants help repel negativity and invite good energies into the home.
- Clean often. The accumulation of dust, dirt or trash can also create a heavy environment. This isn’t hard to spot in the negative emotions of family members. It’s important to keep the entire house clean to rejuvenate spaces and give it a fresh feel.
- Dialogue. The key to keeping a family together and negative energies at bay is to calmly talk through any disagreements. This way, everyone can live together more peacefully. Sharing, expressing feelings, and strengthening ties are some of the best ways to keep negative energies out of the home.