Treatment for a Wrinkle-Free Firm Belly
Do you want a wrinkle-free firm belly? If so, you can consider preparing a treatment at home in order to go along with whatever treatment your doctor has prescribed you.
The abdominal area, and specifically the belly, is one of the areas of the body that both men and women want to keep in perfect condition despite the aging process. This is so it helps maintain an attractive shape.
In order to achieve this, in addition to eating healthy and exercising, you must follow the doctor’s instructions. In addition, taking care of your skin with the following home treatment we’re going to show you.
According to people that have used it, this home treatment contains natural ingredients that hydrate, firm, and repair the skin. Do you want to see the recipe? Keep on reading!
Maintain your firm belly with cucumber and aloe vera
The combination of properties in cucumbers with those of aloe vera creates a very nutritive and moisturizing treatment for the skin. This definitely contributes to beautifying the abdominal area.
If applied regularly together with a good moisturizer, it could both prevent and combat the most recent stretch marks.
Read also 10 Exercises to Slim Your Belly
It is refreshing and healing, making it one of the best ingredients for revitalizing and moisturizing skin. For this reason, it’s been used countless times in the development of home remedies for various purposes, including preventing sagging and wrinkles in the belly.
It contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant substances that fight the effects of free radicals and help stop cellular damage.
Because it is comprised of more than 97% water, it is a powerful ally for toning and increasing skin firmness. In fact, it has been studied as a possible rejuvenating agent.
Aloe vera benefits
The amazing thing that this plant contains is that aloe vera gel is one of the most used natural products in the cosmetic industry and in alternative beauty.
It contains essential amino acids, vitamins, and powerful antioxidants that support beautiful skin. Something that undoubtedly helps alleviate and mitigate imperfections and minor aesthetic problems.
These properties reduce the appearance of scars, regenerate broken skin fibers, and prevent damage caused by free radicals.
How to prepare this homemade cucumber and aloe vera treatment
The advantage of this homemade cucumber and aloe vera treatment is that its ingredients are 100% organic and easily found in the supermarket.
Effects will vary from person to person but generally appear quickly if one maintains good habits and along with a good skincare routine alongside it.
- 1 unripe cucumber
- 1/2 c. aloe vera gel
- Distilled water (as needed)
- To start, cut off a slice of the aloe vera and extract the gel using a spoon
- Then, peel the cucumber and cut into various pieces
- Place all ingredients in the blender and add a bit of water to make it easier to blend
- Process for a few seconds, then store in a glass jar
- You can save the mixture for up to two weeks in the fridge
- Every night before going to bed, clean the skin on your belly and rub the product on with gentle, with a circular massage.
- Let it sit without rinsing and remove any excess residue the following day.
- If you like, you can also apply it to other flaccid areas of the body, like the arms and the glutes.
Hello, firm wrinkle-free belly!
As you can see, a good diet and the continuous habit of exercising are key to keeping the abdominal area firm and in shape. But all this must be reinforced with a good skincare routine, even in that particular area.
With the treatment we’ve suggested, you can give your skin extra hydration and nutrition but remember, in order to get good results you must combine its application with moisturizers and other products the dermatologist indicates.
As with other natural products, this is not a miracle treatment, nor does it work by itself. You can achieve a firm belly after several applications but must also adopt a balanced diet and do some exercises specially designed to work your abs.
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Mesa-Arango, A. C., Fiorez-Munoz, S. V., & Sanclemente, G. (2017). Mechanisms of skin aging/Mecanismos de envejecimiento de la piel/Mecanismos de envelhecimento da pele. Iatreia. https://doi.org/10.17533/udea.iatreia.v30n2a05
- Cortés Rodríguez, M., Martello Castaño, Y. J., & Rodríguez Sandoval, E. (2011). Valoración de atributos de calidad en pepino (cucumis sativus l.) Fortificado con vitamina E. Biotecnología En El Sector Agropecuario y Agroindustrial.
- Calderón, M., Quiñones, M. A., & Pedraza, J. (2011). Efectos Benéficos del Aloe en la Salud. Vertienter, Revista Especializada En Ciencias de La Salud.